Vodde

Nov 26, 2017
Ok, so this one should clean up a few issues, as well as some general QoL improvements.

-Rogue seems to have been a bit too aggressive, she should be a little less so now, although it would help to get her off a few times to cool her down first.
-I should also have fixed at least a few of the "passline" errors, although report any that continue to happen.
-fixed some issues with Kitty and the "jumped" scenes.
-fixed some cases where you could discuss characters before they had been introduced to the story in chat/romance options
-fixed some cases where the "jumped" scenes would not move you properly from location to location.
-fixed an issue with Rogue's "wet" hairdo not displaying correctly
-changed the "lock door" command to be "permanent" rather than resetting when time advances. It does reset automatically when leaving a room, on the assumption that "bang, you bumped into the locked door" would get annoying.

Rogue-Like-0.984b-win

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Started a new game to try out the update. You have to be really careful about having more than one girl at a time now. The other girl(s) will know and won't like it, if you haven't been having threesomes with them from the start. At best you'll get a lot of stat decreases. At worst, they flat out break up with you and won't trust you again. So now there's some actual consequences to fucking all the girls at once when starting a new game. I think this new system has some pros and cons, but overrall probably a good thing for the game.

Also, the girls pulling you away and wanting sex constantly is rather annoying. It was amusing the first ten or so times, but at a certain point I just want to change rooms

So basically you have to stay with one girl and/or break up with said girl first if you want to mess with another? wow I am surprised the creator actually changed the game from a fantasy game (in the sense you can fuck anyone and everyone you wanted) to a more realistic game where there are consequences for your actions. A bold move but to be honest I personally fear a lot of people will be turned off by this feature if they aren't by the grabbing and rape feature.

Reactions: Sword26 and anime66

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
So basically you have to stay with one girl and/or break up with said girl first if you want to mess with another? wow I am surprised the creator actually changed the game from a fantasy game (in the sense you can fuck anyone and everyone you wanted) to a more realistic game where there are consequences for your actions. A bold move but to be honest I personally fear a lot of people will be turned off by this feature if they aren't by the grabbing and rape feature.
No, you can still have all 4 maxed out. It just requires more planning ahead of time. Since that post, I have all 4 maxed out in all stats, all at lover status, all at master/slave status, and all at fuck buddy status. I suggest starting out the game and just training until day 5, then going after Kitty first. She's the easiest to get to accept another girl. Do Rogue last, for some reason Rogue is still has a bug where the others don't recognize her as a girlfriend of yours already if you get her first, so she's causing some issues for me if I try it.

Overrall I'd give this update a solid 7/10. Laura's titjob animation is amazing in my opinion, but her footjob is really... bad. Just like Emma's. There's something way off about it.

And the game mechanics are a nice change. The grabbing and pulling away thing is annoying, but everything else is pretty good.

Reactions: Medic4

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
i keep getting this issue

While loading <'Image' 'images/LauraSprite/Laura_Sprite_Jacket_A2Top.png'>:
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\ny25\Downloads\Rogue-Like-0.984b-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\ny25\Downloads\Rogue-Like-0.984b-win\renpy\main.py", line 510, in main
renpy.display.interface.finish_pending()
File "C:\Users\ny25\Downloads\Rogue-Like-0.984b-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3320, in finish_pending
self.check_background_screenshot()
File "C:\Users\ny25\Downloads\Rogue-Like-0.984b-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2038, in check_background_screenshot
self.bgscreenshot_surface = renpy.display.draw.screenshot(self.surftree, self.fullscreen_video)
File "renpy/gl/gldraw.pyx", line 1272, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.screenshot (gen\renpy.gl.gldraw.c:18569)
full = renpy.display.pgrender.surface_unscaled(self.drawable_size, False)
File "C:\Users\ny25\Downloads\Rogue-Like-0.984b-win\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 116, in surface
surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__ (gen\pygame_sdl2.surface.c:2479)
error: Out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.984b

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes