TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
So we'll get the introduction to Jean this February or mid-March?
plus new mechanics for the massage now if only he'd adapt a doggystyle position or something for each of the girls so we can massage them or even other positions for it.
I agree but One Step at a time by that mean give him 1 year n we will be there

• Haha
Reactions: Lacktus and Mattu

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So what are the chances of us getting a proper rape mod? When inhibition is low but obedience is high just hold them there while they are uncomfortable. Something along those lines.
You can already do this demanding they have sex with you but nothing too serious; If you attempted that you'd be booted out of the school and or beaten pretty bad. Xavier can read their minds on top of that if he had even a hunch you did that.

Rao_fork

Oct 31, 2019
Hello, it seems that the "Win/Linux" Mega link here is just the windows one, is it possible to get a linux one?

Bosss

May 1, 2017
What if Oni add`s ability to touch (click) a girl? Click on tits/pussy and if your relationship is good enough, she would accept your "touch" and move on... If not - "shoo sugar...", "what are you doing?" etc. Yes, it`s a same that we can get by using menu, but actual "touch" will give much more fun. Could some one on give him this idea?

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
What if Oni add`s ability to touch (click) a girl? Click on tits/pussy and if your relationship is good enough, she would accept your "touch" and move on... If not - "shoo sugar...", "what are you doing?" etc. Yes, it`s a same that we can get by using menu, but actual "touch" will give much more fun. Could some one on give him this idea?
I don't even know if Renpy is that much in depth for that then again I've never seen Renpy at it's full potential anyways

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes