Bosss

May 1, 2017
I don't even know if Renpy is that much in depth for that then again I've never seen Renpy at it's full potential anyways
Actually, i saw this in this game. (at market you can click on Deny tits, and they will bounce a little bit). So, I`m not sure about Oni`s skill in that area, but it`s totally possibly to do. Just add variables like "if love=< 300" don`t accept touch(=face slap), "if love=>300" accept touch(=get undress) and trigger text balloon and animation.
The same mechanics goes for undress. Touch button on her blouse/skirt/top and so on, and get a result - face slap or undressing.

For me, this game is great, but i wanna have some "direct" interaction with girls. And also, i think menu is a little bit overloaded with actions.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Actually, i saw this in this game. (at market you can click on Deny tits, and they will bounce a little bit). So, I`m not sure about Oni`s skill in that area, but it`s totally possibly to do. Just add variables like "if love=< 300" don`t accept touch(=face slap), "if love=>300" accept touch(=get undress) and trigger text balloon and animation.
The same mechanics goes for undress. Touch button on her blouse/skirt/top and so on, and get a result - face slap or undressing.

For me, this game is great, but i wanna have some "direct" interaction with girls. And also, i think menu is a little bit overloaded with actions.
You're not wrong there

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
will there be an android port?
You know sometimes it's helpful to check 1st page for information
This is not official port download at your discretion

ALL VERSIONS GOT BUG WITH LAURA SEX ANIMATION

Android version by SensitiveUsername without cheats
Has black background glitch but it be fixed once you leave MC room
0.984d
MEGA

Android version by Spear1403 with cheats
0.984h

MEGA

Reactions: Ric

Rao_fork

Oct 31, 2019
Is there a linux version of the game at the latest update? The mega link only seems to have the windows one.

Apr 10, 2019
The latest version is still 0.984h. There hasn't been a release in months. The next release is expected to have Jean Grey, but also isn't expected to come out for at least another month. This is a really, really, slowly updating game.
It's weird that he doesn't seem to be getting faster either. Even though he's been working on is for so long. He defo has money for commissions or a personal code monkey but he doesn't use it.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
It's weird that he doesn't seem to be getting faster either. Even though he's been working on is for so long. He defo has money for commissions or a personal code monkey but he doesn't use it.
He refuses to get a personal code monkey because the entire point of this project to him has been to teach himself how to code monkey. Although if he were to hire a tutor of sorts he'd probably have learned a lot of stuff faster.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018

Well, that it's doable is... and that it's a great idea too... but I don't know if Oni will go for this, but it would be great.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Well, i find a solution to this problem(s). We need a new game - "Oni trainer". ..... +1 to code, +1 to monkey, +1 insomnia etc. Well, we all know how this things works, don`t we?)
I sure, this would help... probably...maybe...

Reactions: batzuleica1

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well, i find a solution to this problem(s). We need a new game - "Oni trainer". ..... +1 to code, +1 to monkey, +1 insomnia etc. Well, we all know how this things works, don`t we?)
I sure, this would help... probably...maybe...
nope this forever but even worse he puts out two chars per year next year and we still have no sense.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
does somebody have a save game of the latest version?
There's not really any point. The game has no plot, so it's just wandering around and making out with the girls until their stats are high enough to let you fuck them, then high enough to let you fuck them with an audience. And the old saves will almost certainly be broken by the coming update anyway.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes