Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Or just add blue skin option and change your characters name to Kurt and pretend you are Nightcrawler.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Or just add blue skin option and change your characters name to Kurt and pretend you are Nightcrawler.
Night Crawler is actually mentioned in passing as a background character in game already if I recall correctly. IE sometimes he's mention while you're training in the danger room. Lol. So he's there. He's just not a pretty girl and is thus not worth actually speaking too. Same goes for Cyclops.

Lucifer000

Mar 20, 2018
on this site already but I not as not can download can who not whether from you can

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
New build is extremely buggy and meant more to help find bugs so oni can squash them in the next few days so be warned.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
With 0.990a, I can't even go trough character creation...
Oh and it seems cheats with console aren't working anymore...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
0.990b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Rogue-Like-0.990b-win.zip (134.71 Mb)

changelog (in comparison with the basic version0.990)

Ok, cleared up a few bugs, an issue where Rogue's stockings weren't staying on, an issue where Emm'a pants and underwear were staying on during sex, some "list" errors, I think I nailed down that "room is full" error people were reporting, the "E_Kiss" bug with Emm'a relationship dialogs. . . I think that's most of it. Oh, and taking a study session in any room other than Emma's may have been bugged in the previous builds, it should work better now, but saves inside study sessions might still be a bit glitchy.

Ok, fixed a bunch of bugs. Hopefully. Here's a list of "hopefully fixed":

* File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 1716, in AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'Home'

* File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 2251, in IndexError: list index out of range

* Kitty's intro scene cancelling immediately

* Kitty sometimes appearing when she isn't properly available yet

* If you go to a girl's room and fail to get in, it kicks you to the starting screen

* Rogue's hair staying permanently wet after a shower, and gloves being called "gloved" sometimes

* Various other typos and crashes and stuff, hopefully.

Anything that was giving you hassles before, try loading up a save and trying it again. If it still happens, try to either get something before that scene and try to trigger it again, it's possible that the scene would need to be reset to work properly. Once you have these bugs worked out, you might want to start from scratch, just in case, but you do you.

Known issues:
* Something about the Dressing Screen, will fix for next build

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes