kptffs

Jan 28, 2018
With 0.990a, I can't even go trough character creation...
Oh and it seems cheats with console aren't working anymore...
This new version has a refactored codebase so the "old" console cheats don't work. Will hope

Please be aware that Oni is aware there is likely MANY MANY bugs still in this version and it is likely that there will be a few for a while due to the new codebase.

And I've pulled some cheap and nasty console commands if you want to cheat in the new system.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I used unren on the 990b & there's no Jean Grey in yet; I assume he'll finish this version changes & maybe put her in last or this was just the coding change & she's not for a while still.

Feb 28, 2019
This new version has a refactored codebase so the "old" console cheats don't work. Will hope

Please be aware that Oni is aware there is likely MANY MANY bugs still in this version and it is likely that there will be a few for a while due to the new codebase.

Version 0.990b: Link

And I've pulled some cheap and nasty console commands if you want to cheat in the new system.

How do I input the cheats?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I cant use an save from an older version yet and i cant use and i dont want to start from scratch i hope i can use and old save of mine soon!

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Oni is a very good hentai artist when it comes to poses done in a regular type of the viewer seeing the positioning, the new however if the girls are engaging in actions with each other than the animations should show that, not some tongue or mini hand doing the act to the body part.

Reactions: Medic4

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
wait.
I waited months for 0 new content and a ton of bugs, PLUS the added bonus of him mucky up the entire coding library so bad that the expanded mod team has to basically go in and fix a ton of it before they can even implement SOME of the basic features they added?

God, being a Rogue Like fan is more suffering than being a berserk fan sometimes.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
wait.
I waited months for 0 new content and a ton of bugs, PLUS the added bonus of him mucky up the entire coding library so bad that the expanded mod team has to basically go in and fix a ton of it before they can even implement SOME of the basic features they added?

God, being a Rogue Like fan is more suffering than being a berserk fan sometimes.
ZERO New Content?!

Reactions: Fatue

nexonas

Jan 7, 2018
wait.

A lot changed you just gotta play and find out whats new and you will see that there are more new stuff so you can't say 0 content

Reactions: joehoe and Ut5962
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes