fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
which file do i need to edit to enable console commands again?
you dont need to edit a file, just open notepad, write

Code:
init 999 python:
  config.developer = True
  config.console = True
and save as anything.rpy in the game folder

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Im curious. How many of you people bitching about how you are "tired of this coder" and "lack of content" and bla bla are actually paying donators to this and how many of you are just leeches like myself ??

Because frankly, unless you are paying for this (in which case, why aint you talking with him on patreon ??), then shut the fuck up!

You get this for free, how the hell do you have the audacity to complain about his releases and the quality of his content if you are not paying for it ?, just fuck off and don't play it.

This place has become incredibly rampant with this form of attitude, like we are somehow owed something by the game-builders because we play their games for free ?

For those of you whining while playing for free, why don't you come mow my lawn, do my dishes and vaccum my place for free ?, afterwards I'll complain about how shitty a job you did and we'll see if you enjoy it.
Even if you don't pledge for his Patron, the whole point of this site (besides sharing of course) is to talk about what's going on with the games posted here. You don't have and should not be paying for the game so you can talk how bad the build is or whatever other mess the author is doing, this ain't Oni's Patreon nor patrons should feel entitled to have exclusive rights to complain about the game.

If patrons really want to see how other supporters are feeling about the build they can go to his patron feed an check the comments, just don't go implying that others should support the game before they can complain about it specially here of all places.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Game crashes after clicking on start new game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only time that error happens is if you enable the consoles then try to start a new game... You have to start a new game with them turned off save your game then load the save with the console enabled for it to work

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
wait.
I waited months for 0 new content and a ton of bugs, PLUS the added bonus of him mucky up the entire coding library so bad that the expanded mod team has to basically go in and fix a ton of it before they can even implement SOME of the basic features they added?

God, being a Rogue Like fan is more suffering than being a berserk fan sometimes.
EE.jpg
(#8,517 )

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
hate to be that guy but where do i copy and paste the cheats? just interested in using the player ones.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Well I believe when most players talk about new content, they mean new sex animations or new X-Girls like Jean we voted recently.
So far until my games crashes (I don't believe I'm spoiling a lot but still be awarned...) I noticed now MC addictivness seems to be effective with every girls not just Rogue with new scenes. So they'll regulary "come" after you as Rogue did... which can be annoying sometimes... and it seems to be unavoidable, that triggers automatically from the moment you met the girls, except with Emma where you still need to "catch" her. And I tried to be "mean" with her but they always get back... :oops:
I personally would prefer more side content and especially especially I would love to see more content unique to each specific girl. As it stands right now, they feel more like cardboard cutouts with next to no variation except for looks and their respective posing during sex.
This is not variety, at least not on a gameplay level and just barely on a visual level. If all you do is the same one or two tasks but with different looks to it, it doesn't take long till these tasks feel repetitive and boring. It's a quick burner in that regard: You can (or could, before shit broke down) achieve many steps with the girls within a very short timespan, but that leaves little further room to explore and enjoy as some people (myself included) tend to drift towards the path of most payoff, not what is potentially more enjoyable for oneself.
So at least for me, side content like the shower walk ins, girls taking initiative for once and the pool (however badly that has been handled on a visual level) were some really nice refreshers that gave more life to the game. That is until I once again noticed that all girls behave exactly the same at the exact same levels...

Reactions: p22 and LC123

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
I keep pissing off characters by interracting with them, but they seem to think that they are both the 2nd and the 3rd people.
So kitty keeps getting mad at me for fooling around with kitty, same with emma, both in private.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic4 and Maericke

wombatwrecker

Aug 18, 2018
Whats that?
i wanted to mod rogue-like so there was more dialogue content for the girls, specifically different routes (love, obedience, etc) but i took one look at what renpy calls 'code' and shat myself. so instead i made a shitty dress up in unity and then lost interest.

moral of the story is renpy a shit. so is unity but not as shit

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
i wanted to mod rogue-like so there was more dialogue content for the girls, specifically different routes (love, obedience, etc) but i took one look at what renpy calls 'code' and shat myself. so instead i made a shitty dress up in unity and then lost interest.

moral of the story is renpy a shit. so is unity but not as shit
Given that this update has mostly been on the code level to set a more stable foundation for the future, now with the guys from the extended mod potentially doing code reviews as well as giving out pointers to Oni to further improve - we may just be able to see some more frequent updates and more of a platform to actually work mods into than what was the case previously.

We can at the very least hope...

Reactions: LC123 and AnonF21

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
hate to be that guy but where do i copy and paste the cheats? just interested in using the player ones.
I'd recommend using the Expanded Mod, Its roughly two or three updates behind but you're mostly missing out on bug fixes and general improvements. With the mod go into your bag (top right of screen) and edit away.

kira0819

May 2, 2017
if you want everything without typing your fingers bloody...

Code:
Player.Cash = 99999; Player.Income = 1000; Player.Semen_Max = 10; Player.Lvl = 6; Player.StatPoints = 10; RogueX.Love = 1000; RogueX.Obed = 1000; RogueX.Inbt = 1000; RogueX.Lvl = 6; RogueX.StatPoints = 6; RogueX.LikeEmma = 1000; RogueX.LikeKitty = 1000; RogueX.LikeLaura = 1000; KittyX.Love = 1000; KittyX.Obed = 1000; KittyX.Inbt = 1000; KittyX.Lvl = 6; KittyX.StatPoints = 6; KittyX.LikeEmma = 1000; KittyX.LikeRogue = 1000; KittyX.LikeLaura = 1000; EmmaX.Love = 1000; EmmaX.Obed = 1000; EmmaX.Inbt = 1000; EmmaX.Lvl = 6; EmmaX.StatPoints = 6; KittyX.LikeRogue = 1000; EmmaX.LikeKitty = 1000; EmmaX.LikeLaura = 1000; LauraX.Love = 1000; LauraX.Obed = 1000; LauraX.Inbt = 1000; LauraX.Lvl = 6; LauraX.StatPoints = 6; LauraX.LikeEmma = 1000; LauraX.LikeKitty = 1000; KittyX.LikeRogue = 1000
copy-paste.
how do you paste stuff in console, ctrl V doesnt works for me

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes