ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Waaaaitaminute, he just spent the last 3-4 months fucking up his own code and not adding anything?

Can't wait for the next release in August.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Ok it seems now having a relation with a girl while dating another may cause occurrences.
I said "may" because I'm not sure, game crashed right before I got shout by Emma... but she looked really angry... :sneaky:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
lmaooooo, every other option i click is an error, and i gotta ask, why cant we cum infinitely yet, eventually the girls get tired, but it takes longer for them to get tired before the player does, so I feel maxing out your semen should make it so you atleast cum infinitely, or make it so focus can be upgraded so you last forever, im trying to last infinitely longer than the girls

Last edited:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
also, Im guessing gifting the books shifts the girls personality? im not sure, so im asking because the first book seems to push her to the love route, the 2nd book pushes her to the obedience aka slave route, and the 3rd seems to be a slut route or something of that nature? i need some confirmation

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
I know this is going to sound like a total noob question, but how do I open the console? Can't find it with any of the ways I know how.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I know this is going to sound like a total noob question, but how do I open the console? Can't find it with any of the ways I know how.
ughhh, this is going to be a long explanation,
1. Go into Renpy folder
2. click the common folder
3. scroll down until you see 00Console.rpy, right click it and edit it with notepad++
4. scroll down until line 108, where it says config.console = False, erase false and type in True, with the capital T.
5. save and exit
6. open the game, now when you're in game shift + O will open the console, ESC will close it

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
ughhh, this is going to be a long explanation,
1. Go into Renpy folder
2. click the common folder
3. scroll down until you see 00Console.rpy, right click it and edit it with notepad++
4. scroll down until line 108, where it says config.console = False, erase false and type in True, with the capital T.
5. save and exit
6. open the game, now when you're in game shift + O will open the console, ESC will close it
Thank you very much. Have a marvelous day.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
una pregunta como activo la consola de comandos
1. metete dentro del folder que dice "Renpy"
2. ahora metete dentro el folder que dice "common"
3. baja abajo asta que lleges a "00console.rpy"
4. oprima a eso con el boton derecho del raton, ahora tienes que "edit with notepadd++" (si no tienes notepad ++, tienes que bajarlo"
5. ahora baja a linia 108, y va a decir argo como "config.console = False" tienes que cambiar a "False" con "True" la T tiene que estar mayuscula
6. ahora puedes salvar y metete en el juego, Shift + O va a abrir el console

perdon por mi espanol, soy puerto riqueno pero cresi en los estados unidos toda mi vida so no lo practico mucho lmao

Last edited:

wombatwrecker

Aug 18, 2018
its pretty good tough, i think people on the mod discord would like something like that, its not possible with renpy?
havent a clue, i'd rather claw my eyes out than try to do this with renpy. its not exactly great implementation either since you might notice that the dyeing is hinky because it doesn't deselect the previous item you've dyed automatically which i should've probably done but also eh. also loaded up that project and i forgot that i had also started an expression engine and made outfit save and load. huh.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes