Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
is there any new actual content this update?
From what I could tell in-between error messages cropping up there's now new things to spend level points on for Rogue at the very least. Not sure if other girls also gained some abilities along the way and how those will actually influence actions, as I started fresh and stopped after having to deal with so many errors. Other than that, an overhaul to the massaging (which btw drains way too much time per action done).

No new girls and/or interactions from what I could tell.

Reactions: DannyhelMont

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Ive had the same problem... Kate(Kitty) doesnt like when i fool around with Kate(Kitty)... decided to look into the code... ONI didnt disable the original definition library... so when he added the new code library... he did it right on top of the old one... so now were stuck with clones of the original characters that dont like to be fooled around with while the ghost of the originals still linger...
are the mods for this current? i only ask cuz you're the first person i've seen with the modded icon in the siggy.
also, are they worth it? they seemed worth it, but i didn't wanna mess with the game.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
are the mods for this current? i only ask cuz you're the first person i've seen with the modded icon in the siggy.
also, are they worth it? they seemed worth it, but i didn't wanna mess with the game.
If I may interject to give you (and potential others) a very quick answer to those two questions in order:
No.
Yes.

The longer answer to your questions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i wanted to mod rogue-like so there was more dialogue content for the girls, specifically different routes (love, obedience, etc) but i took one look at what renpy calls 'code' and shat myself. so instead i made a shitty dress up in unity and then lost interest.

moral of the story is renpy a shit. so is unity but not as shit
its python.

How to use cheat on this mode? I am kinda new on this ones. Just asking.
its console commands.
https://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-developer-command-consoles-in-renpy.113/

hold shift and press o, then enter them

Jul 21, 2019
When i tried to giving Rogue a massage in my new game, i am getting error in this version. did it says bug or bugging on program or system in renovation or Developer miscalculated on coding?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
So Jean is supposed to be coming to the game as girl #5 according to the Patreon poll from January 13th (6 weeks ago).

Looked through all the images of 0.990b and unfortunately, there is no Jean at all... not even a scrap of some rough draft image.

Here is an artist's rendition of what our Jean may potentially look like as we are not yet sure what sort of style of Jean they have planned for the future.

Feb 22, 2018
So Jean is supposed to be coming to the game as girl #5 according to the Patreon poll from January 13th (6 weeks ago).

Looked through all the images of 0.990b and unfortunately, there is no Jean at all... not even a scrap of some rough draft image.

Here is an artist's rendition of what our Jean may potentially look like as we are not yet sure what sort of style of Jean they have planned for the future.

RIP

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Pr0man gives a decent answer to your post...

If I may interject to give you (and potential others) a very quick answer to those two questions in order:
No.
Yes.

The longer answer to your questions:
Yeah... I noticed how much of a nightmare this release was right after I UnRened it... the script file has most of the original code in it still... just # off so that most of it cant be read by Py... but thats only most of it...

So dudes...what is the most stable version for a beginner here?
The page has the most "STABLE" version 0.983f for dl... that will probably be your best bet.

Does anyone have a download link to this version?
And how far along is it anyway?
Sans scouring s Patreon page... I cant find a dl for that version anymore...

"EDIT" but if you do find one... go ahead a post it... I only have up to 0.984b sitting on my ext HDD

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2017
From what I could tell in-between error messages cropping up there's now new things to spend level points on for Rogue at the very least. Not sure if other girls also gained some abilities along the way and how those will actually influence actions, as I started fresh and stopped after having to deal with so many errors. Other than that, an overhaul to the massaging (which btw drains way too much time per action done).

No new girls and/or interactions from what I could tell.
damn no new scenes? seems like this update was kinda pointless

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
damn no new scenes? seems like this update was kinda pointless
Not so much "pointless" as long in coming... much of the mod team has been clambering for something to do about the spaghetti code... this was a big step in that direction... though IMHO... it was poorly executed... but to ONIs credit... we were told not to dl 0.990... so you could summarize this as all just bug testing

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes