juneo

May 9, 2017
whats the point of downloading it now when there's nothing new? back to slumber i guess
I actually had an instance of Kitty coming to ask you for touching, much like Rogue Does due to addiction.
I'm not talking about the previous addition where girls come for attention if you leave them alone for too long.
Kitty has her own addiction bar and everything, and you can try to take advantage of the situation by asking her to do other things.

Reactions: Medic4 and borttt

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Hate to bump so soon but can we get .990d uploaded here? Version .990b is crawling with bugs, almost unplayable

Reactions: xttr

kptffs

Jan 28, 2018
Ya boi is back again. This time with links for all builds of the latest version.

Just to clarify because I've seen some people asking about how to use the cheats I linked and are now in OP. The easiest way to enable the console is by using the UnRen tool. Put this in the folder of the game where the executable is, run it and select option 3. Once in game you can use Shift+O to open the console and Escape to close it.

If you use this method of enabling console you also enable some developer options that Oni has added into the game. You can find these in the Inventory menu and in the Sex Menu there is a cheat option that can change some temporary settings related to the scene.

Again, this is probably still a highly buggy build. Don't use saves from previous versions as they aren't compatible. Oni also doesn't recommend saving/loading into sex scenes, I believe there is still some weird behavior surrounding this.

0.990e

Mar 23, 2019
I got two questions/problems:
  1. Everytime MC and Anna get caught being naughty in public (in the classroom), as soon as we get sent to the Prof's office the game bugs out, and enters into a fail state. Something about Rogue's Shame "outfit"? Does anyone have a workaround or is this just a dead end? I can post the debug report later if it helps.
  2. Do I have to complete Shadowcat's romance/master route to get anywhere with Ms. Frost? I try to talk to her and it doesn't trigger any kind of quest or task, it's always just "I pulled something in the gym- do you wanna help me with it?" or "I'm backed up with paperwork, swing by after class if you can help", but it never progresses from there. No dates, nothing.
So far I'm enjoying the game for what it is, and it's a nice change of pace from my usual Doujin/anime style games. Western style animation is a lost art these days.

kptffs

Jan 28, 2018
I got two questions/problems:
  1. Everytime MC and Anna get caught being naughty in public (in the classroom), as soon as we get sent to the Prof's office the game bugs out, and enters into a fail state. Something about Rogue's Shame "outfit"? Does anyone have a workaround or is this just a dead end? I can post the debug report later if it helps.
  2. Do I have to complete Shadowcat's romance/master route to get anywhere with Ms. Frost? I try to talk to her and it doesn't trigger any kind of quest or task, it's always just "I pulled something in the gym- do you wanna help me with it?" or "I'm backed up with paperwork, swing by after class if you can help", but it never progresses from there. No dates, nothing.
So far I'm enjoying the game for what it is, and it's a nice change of pace from my usual Doujin/anime style games. Western style animation is a lost art these days.
What version are you using? If you post the first part of the error or PM it to me I can forward it to Oni.

In regards to Emma, there are two main events for her after her intro scene, you can catch her masturbating in the classroom in the evening on weekdays. Once this has happened visiting the Danger Room in the evenings on Tuesday and Thursday I think it is will eventually trigger her 2nd event.

Reactions: Dan3000

kira0819

May 2, 2017
so, not even ctrl+shift+V works as paste. i notice when i press ctrl, the top corner has the word skip, is skip mode stopping me from pasting stuff in console and how do i disable skip mode?

Fuzzy_zen

Sep 20, 2017
so, not even ctrl+shift+V works as paste. i notice when i press ctrl, the top corner has the word skip, is skip mode stopping me from pasting stuff in console and how do i disable skip mode?
Yes that's right There were too many errors that I couldn't play.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I've managed to get a first relationship with Kitty, and Rogue, but despite Kitty saying she's okey with sharing her BF with Rogue, I still get a message saying that's she's uncomfortable the scene whenever I try to initiate threesomes.

How do I change this?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes