mostlylewdbeing

Jun 15, 2018
Hey people. I'm here with stupid question: Laura route simply stuck on introduction. Deleting saves and replaying didn't help at all. Every time i enter danger room after the day you meet Laura, intro just repeats itself, and even her stats reset

kptffs

Jan 28, 2018
Hey people. I'm here with stupid question: Laura route simply stuck on introduction. Deleting saves and replaying didn't help at all. Every time i enter danger room after the day you meet Laura, intro just repeats itself, and even her stats reset
Are you using the latest version that was released? This issue was also in a previous build.

Oct 9, 2018
Haven't encountered this issue myself

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Before y'all get so damn salty about Oni spending this last month or so to change the code base:

This change has been needed for a long time. In order to support more girls, more interactions, more clothes, more everything you want; changes had to be made in the code to take it from a small hobbyist starter project to actual development. We have some more suggestions for Oni about how to clean up some of the animation code, the clothing code, and some other. Many of those suggestions have been heard and rendering times have been getting better over the last 2-3 major versions.

To keep things on that track, the project had to get overhauled. Oni put it off a very long time, to do art, to make the game.

Jean will not be completed before late summer/fall. Period. She may start to make it into the game over the summer, in small doses. We saw this with Kitty, we saw this with Emma. It has nothing to do with the code! The art simply takes that much time to do.

Draakvoid

Jun 2, 2017

Before y'all get so damn salty about Oni spending this last month or so to change the code base:

This change has been needed for a long time. In order to support more girls, more interactions, more clothes, more everything you want; changes had to be made in the code to take it from a small hobbyist starter project to actual development. We have some more suggestions for Oni about how to clean up some of the animation code, the clothing code, and some other. Many of those suggestions have been heard and rendering times have been getting better over the last 2-3 major versions.

To keep things on that track, the project had to get overhauled. Oni put it off a very long time, to do art, to make the game.

Jean will not be completed before late summer/fall. Period. She may start to make it into the game over the summer, in small doses. We saw this with Kitty, we saw this with Emma. It has nothing to do with the code! The art simply takes that much time to do.
People really dont understand how simply difficult coding and art is . Thank you for all of your insight and help!

razor45435

May 22, 2019
Hello everyone, so i have a question. Can i play with old save (from 0.984h) on new (0.990e)? Because it's a pity to lose the progress you've made.(If you got some full/big progress in new version, can you give me it?)

somedood

May 26, 2018
Love the work so far. Shame on others who don't understand that it takes time to do such hobbies.

And replying to the person above, probably not. Code is being rebuilt from ground up. Then again, take what I'm saying with a grain of salt and better to see what Oni says.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Aw man, the shower events seem bugged; It shows the girls about to enter but they're already there, the rub down event if they like you enough causes a bunch of errors connected to "likeyou" not even kidding on that one. I'll await the last press release hopefully it's not too long nor too many of them to be stable. Do love it's much quicker than before, in opening, in transition to dialogue, there's also some new dialogue here and there (at leasy for Rogue) anyway I'll await the last press release.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hello everyone, so i have a question. Can i play with old save (from 0.984h) on new (0.990e)? Because it's a pity to lose the progress you've made.(If you got some full/big progress in new version, can you give me it?)
No apparently Oni wants to change that feature but currently old saves will not work in 0.990 at this time.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
just incase no one said(im sure someone did but whatever just making sure the dev knows...if they even look here)kitty appears to be very repetitive with saying she see what im doing...the scenes still play out but every new line starts with that when ur doing stuff with her

hagare

Mar 27, 2019

to be fair, people can't see effort.
They see result.
just like work xD

Reactions: soundengineer

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Gwenpool is in the current game, although probably still an easter egg.
Not sure how I got her to visit though. Was just doing the usual XD

Edit: Not as fleshed out like the other girls. Maybe with reworking of the code Oni got the Gwen easter egg to fire again. :(

Last edited:

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Gwenpool is in the current game, although probably still an easter egg.
Not sure how I got her to visit though. Was just doing the usual XD
Ehm , u new to this game yes?
U get Gwen always, if Laura is sucking u off in the 3th speed (1 lick, 2 head, 3 standard, 4 deep).

Allways , i mean as a introduction , not always , as if with Laura in that scene.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Ehm , u new to this game yes?
U get Gwen always, if Laura is sucking u off in the 3th speed (1 lick, 2 head, 3 standard, 4 deep).

Allways , i mean as a introduction , not always , as if with Laura in that scene.
My point was that that scene wasn't firing for me in the previous 0.984 builds. I reckon that with the reworking of code, it was re-enabled.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes