Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
not even the new girl showing up to say hi? :WutFace: thats unpleasant

i wanted to mod rogue-like so there was more dialogue content for the girls, specifically different routes (love, obedience, etc) but i took one look at what renpy calls 'code' and shat myself. so instead i made a shitty dress up in unity and then lost interest.

moral of the story is renpy a shit. so is unity but not as shit
its pretty good tough, i think people on the mod discord would like something like that, its not possible with renpy?

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
I keep pissing off characters by interracting with them, but they seem to think that they are both the 2nd and the 3rd people.
So kitty keeps getting mad at me for fooling around with kitty, same with emma, both in private.
Ive had the same problem... Kate(Kitty) doesnt like when i fool around with Kate(Kitty)... decided to look into the code... ONI didnt disable the original definition library... so when he added the new code library... he did it right on top of the old one... so now were stuck with clones of the original characters that dont like to be fooled around with while the ghost of the originals still linger...

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
So is there any content in this game finally or still just couple of girls which you can bang / oral and then be summoned by the bald guy and thats it?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So many errors when I started a new game. Several times when Rogue joined me in class. Same for Kitty in the danger room. Just deleted it. I'll wait for the next version.

Feb 4, 2020
Super hyped for this, love the bj animations in this game, each girl with her own flavor, sadly will need to wait a month like the dev stated, doesn't matter, I'll take good over fast anyday.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
another update for bugfixes... wastet time again, milk, milk, milk rofl.... anyway its legit, but really....little bit poor it is...

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes