Fiasco

Jun 2, 2017
Not sure how I feel about the new character's (Emma Frost's) style, I'm sure it'll get better as Oni has more time to work on her but right now she seems to be rocking a pretty generic look.
EmmaFull.png

Reactions: darkmine and Mark17

Xypher

May 1, 2017
The game is pretty straight forward, so no walkthrough should be needed. Is there some specific problem you have?
-- Are there any special events in the games that can be triggered?

-- Also how do you assign task in cellphone calendar?

-- Are there any lesbian/threesome scenes in the game yet?

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I have not played the game since the early day but damn does it look fine ,not my generation of rogue but I kind love the tomboyish look , and kitty and Ema frost look simply smashing .
Also Skads , each time I see one of your post I can't help but wonder who the second woman is , because damn she is fine .
Thanks for the upload .

Reactions: ponyguy

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Also Skads , each time I see one of your post I can't help but wonder who the second woman is , because damn she is fine .
Thanks for the upload .
Ikr, i've done some digging but the best i could come up with is that the shirt she is wearing is this

Reactions: SkyNightwalker

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
-- Are there any special events in the games that can be triggered?

-- Also how do you assign task in cellphone calendar?

-- Are there any lesbian/threesome scenes in the game yet?
1) I know you can sort of play with Rogue in the class room which starts with note passing. Not sure if there any other events. But it is not animated.

2) This I also would like to know. I have also been looking how to do this.

3) AFAIK you can have sex with Rogue while Kitty is there or vica versa but besides reading that Rogue is rubbing Kitty's breasts it is also not animated.

What I like to know myself is: what is the best/fastest way to increase the Love or Obedience stat with Kitty. She doesn't allow you in her room in the beginning so you can only work in the classroom and the danger room because she isn't addicted to you like Rogue. I know giving her a book is a start but after that it feels very grindy.

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
Give Kitty the love book and ask for her number. Then in the evening you can text her and ask to go on a date. After the first date and goodnight kiss you can get invited into her room.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I have not played the game since the early day but damn does it look fine ,not my generation of rogue but I kind love the tomboyish look , and kitty and Ema frost look simply smashing .
Thanks for the upload .
I'm more for the first girl myself, but I can feel you!

Reactions: ponyguy

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
The Emma model looks great. Let's just hope the dev gives her a hot sex position because we'll get stuck with it for a while.

Phnx

May 4, 2017
What I like to know myself is: what is the best/fastest way to increase the Love or Obedience stat with Kitty. She doesn't allow you in her room in the beginning so you can only work in the classroom and the danger room because she isn't addicted to you like Rogue. I know giving her a book is a start but after that it feels very grindy.
You can also learn together and go on dates and pay for the food and cinema.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Love the game so far even though lacking some content. Though has anyone convince Oni to hire a programmer since the game has been in production since idk, 2015?

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Holy fucking shit, Emma looks amazing. :heartcoveredeyes:

The only thing I dislike about Oni's art style is the way they draw buttholes.

JAB444

Aug 3, 2017
Here's the relevant parts of the Patreon post for .977a-

The primary goal on this version is that in the old version I'd gotten ahead of myself a bit and added Emma's schedule to the game, which was causing her to keep showing up in class, even though she's intended to be MIA after running the intro scene. This was causing a number of minor errors because essentially other elements (like her chat interface or her "I'm leaving the room" scenes) haven't been added yet. The new patch should stop her from showing up, and should remove her from any existing saves you might have, let me know if that's not the case (don't worry, she'll be back soon enough).

I also made a tweak that might improve performance over the last build, if you noticed a slowdown before, let me know how it handles now. I'm not sure if the reported performance issues were caused by something that the new version of Renpy does on the back end, or something I tried with the dialog interface (which I disabled in this version but might put back if it's not the problem), or some other issue.

I made a couple other tweaks, mostly behind the scenes, like changing how their default facial expression is judged, and also something that might reduce the issue where two characters spawn overlapping each other. We'll see. If you do notice that happening, let me know the deets, which room was it in, did it occur the instant the room opened up and both girls were already there, or did it have to do with one girl showing up later in the scene and she appeared in the same place as the first? If it's not what I thought it might be, then I need to figure out what's calling them into a wrong position.

Reactions: bernthal
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes