Gen. Snort

Jan 1, 2018
hi im new here to this site and i love to play this kind of games and advance sorry of my grammars just not good at english , so heres the thing i want to ask... can i play this kind of games on my phone or do i need it to convert to apk file? if it does need conversion then sadlife for me i only have phone at my home and when it comes into converting stuff im pretty sure you really need a pc or laptop... thats all *bow*

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
hi im new here to this site and i love to play this kind of games and advance sorry of my grammars just not good at english , so heres the thing i want to ask... can i play this kind of games on my phone or do i need it to convert to apk file? if it does need conversion then sadlife for me i only have phone at my home and when it comes into converting stuff im pretty sure you really need a pc or laptop... thats all *bow*
First off, Welcome to the site. Secondly, i don't believe that the developer makes apk versions. Since i don't play on mobile im not sure how you would go about it. You're better off asking about it on the discord server. Thirdly, don't worry about your grammar, it's easier to understand than some of the people we get here.

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
First off, Welcome to the site. Secondly, i don't believe that the developer makes apk versions. Since i don't play on mobile im not sure how you would go about it. You're better off asking about it on the discord server. Thirdly, don't worry about your grammar, it's easier to understand than some of the people we get here.
Infact, his grammar is better than from some developers. Not even kidding.

lamont

Sep 28, 2016
Anyone got a maxed-ish save?

The one I've been using forever is now sufficiently out of date it just bombs out immediately

Gen. Snort

Jan 1, 2018
Thanks Skadz and kakhauf :closedeyesmile: i got the apk version here but the version is 9.71, i forgot who or what page it was but definitely sure it was on this thread (thanks to the uploader btw ) . I used to play on my laptop a lot but it got destroyed by my little cousins during christmas and when i got it into the repair shop the guy said that it was beyond repair. The only time i can use computer is to go into internet cafe which has zero chances to play this kind of games in public haha

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Thats the perfect time to play this kind of game...

Reactions: ponyguy

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I noticed there's no change in dialogue when you make Rogue talk dirty during sex. Sure hope it's added soon, that's one sexy option.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Well, .977a did fix the slowdown/lag? issue quite a bit, but I'm still experiencing some instances of the game slowing down. Mostly when finishing conversations.

Reactions: SpongeGuy34

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
and what is the difference with this (the version is the same, only on the PC separately)
There isn't a difference, hewhostolecumsbynight didn't look through the thread.

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
I have downloaded 977a from two different sites and both have their own bugs
In 1st there is error after trying to talk with emma at classes
In 2nd i met Kitty and after that met Emma at classes, but after that can't find Emma at all. May be there is some triggering events or special places to find Emma?
0.977 is without the bugfix and 0.977a is with the bugfix. The bug was that emma kept appearing after the introduction, since she was only planned to be introduced, not played with.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes