zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
my update checking intervals for this game is doubling after every check. I will be back in 2020
but bruh the last update was not so long ago

EDIT: also he just said that he plans to deliver the next update within the year, meaning tomorrow tops. even if he goes a few days over, the new update is pratically around the corner!

Last edited:
Reactions: lalala1235

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
but bruh the last update was not so long ago

EDIT: also he just said that he plans to deliver the next updated within the year, meaning tomorrow tops. even if he goes a few days over, the new update is pratically around the corner!
Yeah but it's really hard to put your trust in a stubborn ass wannabe dev. If he hired a pro for the code and he worked solely on art and story we could had probably Emma, Storm, Jean, and the others in by now. I mean I seen Emma art early this year. lol

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah but it's really hard to put your trust in a stubborn ass wannabe dev. If he hired a pro for the code and he worked solely on art and story we could had probably Emma, Storm, Jean, and the others in by now. I mean I seen Emma art early this year. lol
I don't see anything wrong in wanting to complete his project himself. Besides it's a good way to develop a skill, I actually praise his way of work, even though I'd like to have more updates myself.

Reactions: mastaczajnik

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
X-23 is actually the Cloned daughter of wolverine and lady deathstrike is named yukie befor she became like that and yukie whas in love whit Wolverine/logan but afte she turned into lady deathstrike she hate his guts

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I don't see anything wrong in wanting to complete his project himself. Besides it's a good way to develop a skill, I actually praise his way of work, even though I'd like to have more updates myself.
I like the game and all but come on 6 months no updates all for it to have even more bugs. Trying to be a jack of all trades is not good. He got experience and he finally getting help well only on the drawing side. Plus I could careless if he's trying to do a skill he's doing it at the expense of people money. lol. It's literally paid to learn. I guess my problem is people reached out and wanted to help and he said no.

Hmmm I'm actually surprised nobody stole his work yet like they do Akubar all the time.

May 25, 2017
Honestly, it took like two years to even have sex with Kitty, if you don't see what's wrong with that. I dunno what to tell you. There's only two girls in this game.

It's real nice that you're happy that he's developing his skill in coding, but i'd rather him focus what he's good at which is his art. I mean, come on. If DarkCookie fired every hand on his game bringing meager updates and numerous bugs just so he could develop his skills should I sit down and be happy for him and not subject him to my critique? If he adopted this practice we'd be stuck inside the MC's house with only his mom and sister.

Just imagine what could be if he had a coder or if he just hired multiple hands for it, it might even have a story and a world map or something.

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
I like the game and all but come on 6 months no updates all for it to have even more bugs. Trying to be a jack of all trades is not good. He got experience and he finally getting help well only on the drawing side. Plus I could careless if he's trying to do a skill he's doing it at the expense of people money. lol. It's literally paid to learn. I guess my problem is people reached out and wanted to help and he said no.

Hmmm I'm actually surprised nobody stole his work yet like they do Akubar all the time.
True but if he had other people on the project he'd have to project manage. A surprisingly hard task and the last thing I want to see is another (okay, drawing a blank here. A game that was abbandoned after the lead artest left with all the art assets, but apprently all the teams had no clue what they were doing as the two lead devs told them nothing)

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
d be if he had a coder or if he just hired multiple hands for it, it might even have a story and a world map or something.

Look as I said above there are very good reasons not to expand such as management, tax reasons or simply not wanting to add more opinions into the mix and dilute the way the game is. At the end of a day what we say here won't matter even if this is like HHS+ and takes years to finish, I'll be happy. A full game is better than an abandoned one.

It's not ideal but the dev's stubbornness is a great sign, it means he won't abandon the project or move away from what he wants the game to be*cough* Big Brother *cough*.

Reactions: zazzaro

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017

He's not doing anything at the expense of other people's money. The people that give him money do so because they want to. If his Patrons start disliking his way of work, they can just stop pledging. And everyone else got the game for free, so they shouldn't complain period.

He never promised he'd hire people if he got enough money from Patreon as far as I know, so I can't really see the problem here.

Honestly, it took like two years to even have sex with Kitty, if you don't see what's wrong with that. I dunno what to tell you. There's only two girls in this game.

It's real nice that you're happy that he's developing his skill in coding, but i'd rather him focus what he's good at which is his art. I mean, come on. If DarkCookie fired every hand on his game bringing meager updates and numerous bugs just so he could develop his skills should I sit down and be happy for him and not subject him to my critique? If he adopted this practice we'd be stuck inside the MC's house with only his mom and sister.

Just imagine what could be if he had a coder or if he just hired multiple hands for it, it might even have a story and a world map or something.
If you say you'd like the development to be faster, I actually agree. I'd like for that to be the case myself.

However this is his project, and as long as he's being honest about it, I don't see anything wrong with doing everything himself if he wants to. Whatever his reasons might be.

Last edited:
Reactions: lalala1235
May 25, 2017
If you say you'd like the development to be faster, I actually agree. I'd like for that to be the case myself.

However this is his project, and as long as he's being honest about it, I don't see anything wrong with doing everything himself if he wants to. Whatever his reasons might be.
Depends on your idea of "wrong".
I'm not saying it's a moral wrong, because it isn't. Thing is only like a buck and he has stated before that him getting more money wouldn't add in new functions like music, voices, etc. Because if he wanted to add them, he'd do it.

I'm saying it's wrong on a progression level, and it's silly to say "it's his project so you can't criticize its progression or recommend him to get help". It's thanks to people suggesting him to get help on it that made him seek out extra artists in the first place, which according to him helped him speed things up.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes