Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
read further back in this whole post and keptok not really cool that you did it like that you could have typed what i just typed
I could've, but I hate enabling lazy people when an entire universe of information is literally at your fingertips.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
So last time I had a Kitty interaction, my guy literally said: "I should talk to her about this", or something similar. But no interaction has been triggered since, is this normal?

it's really only 40mb size download?, or i'm seeing wrong??
We italians have a saying: "The best vinegar comes in the smallest bottle".

Last edited:
Reactions: TheTooDarkLord
Aug 10, 2017
Whoops I made a mistake posting an older version. Mistaken the 'C' version as a new version when in fact it was a 9 months ago version. Sorry about that. On another note, does anyone have any news when the new version with new contents will be out?

Oct 13, 2017
Whoops I made a mistake posting an older version. Mistaken the 'C' version as a new version when in fact it was a 9 months ago version. Sorry about that. On another note, does anyone have any news when the new version with new contents will be out?
I asked this on the patreon, I think he is going for end of the month with C update with the ice teacher in as a "cameo" only

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes