Ickysauce

Nov 12, 2017
Does anyome know what "Unlock touch ability" lets you do ingame? It's a level up option for rogue.

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Does anyome know what "Unlock touch ability" lets you do ingame? It's a level up option for rogue.
Nothing yet... seems to be something for later down the road

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i think the unlock touch ability was meant so that rogue can have sex with other girls like kitty if i recall it was intended for the threesome event

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Touch trait: Originally (0.966c), there was a scene (R_Usher in Rogue_DateNight.RPY) where you could get caught fooling around in the theater. With enough stats and having that trait locked, you could have Rogue give the usher a handjob. With the trait unlocked, you could have her give him a blow job or even fuck him. The code was never implemented and was later removed.

Reactions: Daasss

WatchMeDrive

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
If you get caught by Professor X having public sex with Rogue, the Touch Ability allows her to mingle with Professor X's powers.

Last edited:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
0.976b Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rouge-Like 0.976b shared by @WatchMeDrive
Working on mirrors:

Pc:

Mac:

Linux:

Last edited:

relaxtitan

Aug 26, 2017
Rouge-Like 0.976b shared by @WatchMeDrive
Working on mirrors:

Pc:

Mac:

Linux:

is the new update only that?

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
is the new update only that?
He always publish the rough version (without a letter) and after that the bugfixes version a , version b and so on. So if u want a new update, u have to wait until 0.978 is out. :)

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
How can I use these commands in game...? plz tell me..
Use this.
Just drop it inside the Rogue-like folder and run it. Then simply follow the instructions. It's very easy and you can use it for all ren-py games.
Start the game afterwards and press
Shift+D
or
Shift+O

Reactions: Ravin123

Ravin123

Jul 29, 2017
Use this.
Just drop it inside the Rogue-like folder and run it. Then simply follow the instructions. It's very easy and you can use it for all ren-py games.
Start the game afterwards and press
Shift+D
or
Shift+O
Thanks Bro or Sis...!

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
I had the same error with an old save. It did not happen to me anymore when I started a new game.

In my experience: Invite them both to the same location and if they are both obedient enough, you can see the sex animation for one girl and read that the other girl is helping.
Currently there are no three-some animations in the game. Maybe in the future but the latest post suggest that he is focusing on adding Emma Frost now.
Thanks answer. So we still can't see two girls BJ player together... for now?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes