MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Sorry to be a bother guys, but i can't get the console cheats to work? enable console, done. shift+O to open console, works fine, input: P_Cash=1000, do not work.. What am i doing wrong?
Are you sure you EXACTLY wrote "P_Cash=1000" it's case sensitive, also maybe try "P_Cash = 1000"

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
So no idea if it is a bug or if it isn't implemented that both girls can sleep in a single room.

So I was in Rogue's room and I invited Kitty to the room and went to sleep.

Kitty changed to her sleep wear and slept while Rogue remained like a statue/her sprite didn't do anything at all nor did she even have any speech bubble saying that she would go to sleep and her sprite looks the same until the next day.

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
For the money command it worked for me when I didn't enter the quotation marks, so P_Cash = 1000.
I think depending on the version or something the code is slightly different, cause I think I was having the same issue but then I punched in P_Cash+=1000 and then I got results. Try that next time man.

longnhan789

May 26, 2017
All Rogue variables start with R_
All Kitty variables start with K_
And all your variables start with P_
I thought it was P_money but you can always verify with executing dir() and getting the variable list.
i entered some varible but nothing happen :((( do you know why ???
sr for my english

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
i entered some varible but nothing happen :((( do you know why ???
sr for my english
What do you mean with some variable?
You can only manipulate existing variables to have an influence in game
ex:
> R_Obed += 100
> K_Obed += 100

These 2 commands make Rogue and Kitty more obedient.

Reactions: longnhan789

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Just updated the OP with new photos - looked like it needed some love:heartcoveredeyes:

What do you mean with some variable?
You can only manipulate existing variables to have an influence in game
ex:
> R_Obed += 100
> K_Obed += 100

These 2 commands make Rogue and Kitty more obedient.
This might help?
Rogue-Like Console Variables:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Added to the OP also.

Edit - Updated the Console Variables List - to look a bit more organized.

Last edited:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
NameError: name 'K_Gag' is not defin
Why do I get this error?
Can you help me fix it?
I had the same error with an old save. It did not happen to me anymore when I started a new game.
I don't know anything about Ren Py in particular, but I do know a little about interpretive text programming languages. What I suspect happened here is that K_Gag (gagging counter for Kitty?) is a variable new to the latest version. The error occurs because while a new game will define all variables, loading an object out of a save file only defines the old variables. Like if a GOTY edition of a game comes out, your old standard edition doesn't suddenly have all the new content.

However, this might be fixable. If you have the console available, you might try typing $K_Gag=0 at the prompt. This should define the variable and set the initial value. As I said, I don't know Ren Py, so I can't promise this will work. And if it does work at first, it may still not get saved to file.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
@SLDR - Still waiting for a stable game and one of your mods?
sldr.png
Think I'll frame that - Lmfao:eek:penedeyewink:

Do you have anything to add to or change in the - Rogue-Like Console Variables: spoiler I added to the OP?

Thanks and Cheers

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
How do i open the console for cheats in this latest version
Just use this tool:
Drop it in your game folder - run it then select - 3
26729_unren5.png
Press Shift+O for the console.

Good luck and Cheers

Reactions: boteg_04_03

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
Just updated the OP with new photos - looked like it needed some love:heartcoveredeyes:

This might help?
Rogue-Like Console Variables:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Added to the OP also.
Interesting that P_Male is a variable. Looks like Oni plans on making a female MC available eventually. Seems unlikely that it'll happen at the rate he codes, though; that seems like it would change a lot of the sex options and dialog.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Just use this tool:
Drop it in your game folder - run it then select - 3
View attachment 45456
Press Shift+O for the console.

Good luck and Cheers
IIRC there's an easier way to do so. Just go into the game files renpy/common, click 00console.rpy, and search for (without quotes) "config.console = False" then just set "False" to "True".

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
IIRC there's an easier way to do so. Just go into the game files renpy/common, click 00console.rpy, and search for (without quotes) "config.console = False" then just set "False" to "True".
:) Yup - That is the tried an true manual way we all know an love.
Both work - Sam's way is faster and foolproof (no chance of messing with the code by mistake) and its only a 28.2 KB download.
The more ways people know the better:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: longnhan789
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes