ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Problem with waiting months for a rogue update is that you'll play the new stuff in 15 minutes and then go "alright, now to just wait out the next 2-3 months..."

Reactions: SpongeGuy34

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I just loaded my save from the previous V and played without saving. Only got a gamebreaking error one time during a rogue cutscene.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
It is intended for people who enjoy playing broken, buggy games, and finding the bugs. ;) If you just want to have fun with the game, probably give it a week or so, I'll give an all-clear when we've figured out a relatively stable build.
Ah, the good ol' bethesda maneuver.

Killingit

Aug 5, 2017
Kitty has action that don't work, when I click them they say "[Not Enabled]". Is this due to them not being part of the game yet or do I need to progress further to unlock them?

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Any idea whether the new version is safegame compatible? And where are the safe game usually stored, I'd like to delete them otherwise before starting a new game to avoid bugs.

aMommyNoose

Jun 16, 2017
Any idea whether the new version is safegame compatible? And where are the safe game usually stored, I'd like to delete them otherwise before starting a new game to avoid bugs.
The new version should be able to load up, and to some degree, play old saves. However, it is always better to use a new save started in the new version, especially with a potentially buggy version like this.

As for the save files, at least on Windows, they are located in C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Rogue-Like or equivalent if your AppData/Roaming is elsewhere.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Do you mean saves ? It worked with mine without any problems so far, and if you have troubles you can always start a new game instead of searching for the save files :)

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
In my case, all of the saves following the "omega" plan or w/e with Rogue and X did not work. I was able to load previous saves though, if that helps.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes