osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Rogue's power is to steal powers. If she steals from someone who can fly...Rogue flies ! For a while, at least.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes I know she steals powers, but in the movies it seems like it only last a couple of minutes after she stops touching the other mutant.
I mean, Wolverine looked worse after 1-2 minutes of Rogue's touch in "X-men (2000)" then in all of "Logan (2017)"

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yes I know she steals powers, but in the movies it seems like it only last a couple of minutes after she stops touching the other mutant.
I mean, Wolverine looked worse after 1-2 minutes of Rogue's touch in "X-men (2000)" then in all of "Logan (2017)"
I don't think they ever really explain it. Maybe they do in the comics. I don't know. But, for whatever reason, she kept her powers for a long time. Put her in a coma. Also, I think she had, like, her psyche trapped in her mind too. Or something like that. X-Men lore gets confusing sometimes.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
In Xmen the animated series, Rogue basically robbed Ms. Marvel of all her mutant ability and put her in a coma because Mystique was a bad mama and tricked her into thinking she was evil. So Rogue steals Ms. Marvels powers and feels guilty af but professor X helps her come to terms that she was used by Mystique and she becomes a member of the Xmen to sorta redeem herself.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
if i recall correctly she can steal powers and the stronger the power the longer it lasts like Rogues flight,super strenght and toughness

but if i recall correctly there are some rules, like she has to hold on to them for long enough(to a point that the victim dies) and rogue also has to understand how to use the powers

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I don't think the movies did the comics justice. In the comics, Rogue did a number on Ms.Marvel, so her powers stuck, more or less permanently. Later, Rogue grew a conscience, and ended up at the X-Men. I used to be the annoying guy at the theater, explaining the lore to the kids who for the most part, never read the comics. The first X-Men triology was based on Chris Claremont's masterpiece, the Pheonix Saga. The later triology just skullfucks the lore. Mystique the leader of X-Men ? Right. Ororo Monroe is a villain ? Right..Angel is a cage match fighter ? Right..."Days of Future past" is also based on a Claremont story. But "Logan" it's just post-modernism bs disguised as a super-hero movie. AVOID. Btw, the Marvel Comics now suck . Thor is a girl. Iron Man is a girl. Captain America is a nazi. Hulk is a girl. I could go on and on.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Lore unfriendly, sure, but movie wise, a fantastic film. Watch it and judge for yourself.
I did. The only two good white people in the whole movie are dying, and the only solution the movie finds is making them helping a bunch of kids crossing illegaly from Mexico, cause Americans, ugh, bad. On their way, they run into a rancher family in Oklahoma, and because they're nice, of course they're black . Black ranchers in Oklahoma, you can't turn a stone there without finding one, right ? Then, of course the white people there are straight up klansman, and in the end, the happy end is , fear not , the illegal aliens are gonna replace them evil white people. What's not to like, huh ?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I did. The only two good white people in the whole movie are dying, and the only solution the movie finds is making them helping a bunch of kids crossing illegaly from Mexico, cause Americans, ugh, bad. On their way, they run into a rancher family in Oklahoma, and because they're nice, of course they're black . Black ranchers in Oklahoma, you can't turn a stone there without finding one, right ? Then, of course the white people there are straight up klansman, and in the end, the happy end is , fear not , the illegal aliens are gonna replace them evil white people. What's not to like, huh ?
So if every minority in the movie was white sounds like the movie would be great for you. I think I see what is the problem here.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
So if every minority in the movie was white sounds like the movie would be great for you. I think I see what is the problem here.
Yes, thinking along racial lines. That's post-modernism mandatory. I see you've been infected too. Hollywood now is like them 1950's cowboy movies, where you could tell the good guys from the bad, by the color of their hats. Now, as soon as a white guy enters the shot, we already know he's the bad guy, because , duh, he's a white guy. That's Post-Modernism, a form of Maoism retrofitted for the West , by 1970's French "intelectuals" once Communism , Mao style, was revealed as the brainwashing genocidal cult that it is. Mao postulated the "Antecedent Theory ". The son of a bourgeois is a bourgeois, no matter what, and the son of a Party official is a good communist, no matter what. Now, it's about Race. Gender. Anything they can think of to disrupt our societies.

Reactions: SCATBORD_VIKING

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Yes, thinking along racial lines. That's post-modernism mandatory. I see you've been infected too. Hollywood now is like them 1950's cowboy movies, where you could tell the good guys from the bad, by the color of their hats. Now, as soon as a white guy enters the shot, we already know he's the bad guy, because , duh, he's a white guy. That's Post-Modernism, a form of Maoism retrofitted for the West , by 1970's French "intelectuals" once Communism , Mao style, was revealed as the brainwashing genocidal cult that it is. Mao postulated the "Antecedent Theory ". The son of a bourgeois is a bourgeois, no matter what, and the son of a Party official is a good communist, no matter what. Now, it's about Race. Gender. Anything they can think of to disrupt our societies.
You guys know the rules. No starting crap in the threads. The mods will make you walk the plank.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Update from the dev!

--

I just wanted to let you all know how thankful I am for the support you've given me over this year. I'm not great at expressing that as well as I should, but it really does amaze me how much faith you've given me and this project. I hope I've done my best to justify that faith. I've expanded my team to include a handful of other artists, and a writer to help me flesh out some of the content, and hopefully that will lead to faster and more feature-rich updates.

The next version should be out in the next few days, version 976 (there will be no 975, for reasons). It will include sex scenes for Kitty with her new pose, as well as relationship building scenes like those Rogue has. It also includes various other tweaks, like yoga pants, a new body for her BJ scenes that hopefully fits a bit better, and maybe a few other things that I forgot weren't in the last build.

As for even further down the line, there are a number of other scenes that I'm still fleshing out, like a Rogue exhibitionism scene, and footjob options for the girls. I'm also halfway through Emma's base sprite, and plan to have her in the game by the end of the year (although she certainly won't have all her options available yet). I hope you guys approve of the design I went with. I like it.

Anyway, it should be an exciting few months ahead, and I can't wait for you to experience it all. Thank you again for your support, I can't imagine where I would be today without it.

--

Next few days hopefully!

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Update from the dev!

--

I just wanted to let you all know how thankful I am for the support you've given me over this year. I'm not great at expressing that as well as I should, but it really does amaze me how much faith you've given me and this project. I hope I've done my best to justify that faith. I've expanded my team to include a handful of other artists, and a writer to help me flesh out some of the content, and hopefully that will lead to faster and more feature-rich updates.

The next version should be out in the next few days, version 976 (there will be no 975, for reasons). It will include sex scenes for Kitty with her new pose, as well as relationship building scenes like those Rogue has. It also includes various other tweaks, like yoga pants, a new body for her BJ scenes that hopefully fits a bit better, and maybe a few other things that I forgot weren't in the last build.

As for even further down the line, there are a number of other scenes that I'm still fleshing out, like a Rogue exhibitionism scene, and footjob options for the girls. I'm also halfway through Emma's base sprite, and plan to have her in the game by the end of the year (although she certainly won't have all her options available yet). I hope you guys approve of the design I went with. I like it.

Anyway, it should be an exciting few months ahead, and I can't wait for you to experience it all. Thank you again for your support, I can't imagine where I would be today without it.

--

Next few days hopefully!
So Emma Frost confirmed. Cool.

Reactions: mav2099
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes