Netus

May 31, 2017
Thx for the update, Umaru-chan. :)

Oni said:
I'm also halfway through Emma's base sprite, and plan to have her in the game
sounds like she isn't ready in a few days. I wouldn't expect everything directly.:coldsweat:

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
my guess is Emma will probably show but won't interact with the player yet or maybe just the intro similar to how kitty 1st showed up

hushki

May 6, 2017
Next month, Next week, Next few days, Next few days? Who knew a few days was so long :/ No hate just excited for this game :)

Saligia

May 12, 2017
gentlemen. The update is here. it says don't download but i really, REALLY want this version. Boning kitty should be fully in now, and I've been wanting that since she was introduced. Any kind patreon willing to share the link?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yes, thinking along racial lines. That's post-modernism mandatory. I see you've been infected too. Hollywood now is like them 1950's cowboy movies, where you could tell the good guys from the bad, by the color of their hats. Now, as soon as a white guy enters the shot, we already know he's the bad guy, because , duh, he's a white guy. That's Post-Modernism, a form of Maoism retrofitted for the West , by 1970's French "intelectuals" once Communism , Mao style, was revealed as the brainwashing genocidal cult that it is. Mao postulated the "Antecedent Theory ". The son of a bourgeois is a bourgeois, no matter what, and the son of a Party official is a good communist, no matter what. Now, it's about Race. Gender. Anything they can think of to disrupt our societies.

Lol. Yeah, why of course the people who just don't give a damn which race a character is are doing something wrong.
Not the dude who has problems with not everybody being whitey-whitebread.
Question, you have a problem with White Americans being portrayed as villains, do you also have a problem with the way people from Eastern Europe are usually portrayed as gangsters in many Hollywood films or how often Muslims are terrorists?
Because if not, then your criticism seems more like racism than anything else.

And FFS, the X-Men as a concept have ALWAYS been about the way people are shunned and ostracised because they are different, that's really not the place to start with this ultraconservative, we poor persecuted White-Anglo Saxons bullshit.

I hate SJWs, but I hate whiny conservative bitches just as much.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Sigh...

I was thinking that @Thornhill was going to drop the topic, so please let's not breathe oxygen onto the flames @botc76 . I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that you both have very capable brains and could actually have a discussion about how far the pendulum has swung from Hollywood whitewashing everything in the past to how nothing is white in the present, or in the future, but why don't you two have your civil discussion in a private convo? Plastering your opinions on this thread isn't doing either of you, or the rest of us, any favours.

Thanks.

Reactions: YesmanYes9999

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
For a raw version I only had a few errors that I could get around pretty easily, Kitty is fully fuckable now, with a different model than Rogue too!

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
he is alrdy further again according his oni-blog site though it isnt finishd yet this is the part where finnaly be able to fuck kitty shadowcat pride. so when that is we whill get emma frost aka diamond girlbut also she has same ability's as ms pheonix but not all off them only mind reading and such. as he as told us but thing's can change i donot know iff he has so far he always kept his word

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.976 you can find on svscomics when you like to hunt after bugs

Text from svscomis:

It is intended for people who enjoy playing broken, buggy games, and finding the bugs. ;) If you just want to have fun with the game, probably give it a week or so, I'll give an all-clear when we've figured out a relatively stable build.

That said, this is the new version of the game. It includes Kitty's sex scenes, as well as her relationship scenes. I've tested them, but not under every possible situation. If a dialog sequence seems out of place, let me know, especially if you get an error message, let me know. Also, Kitty has a new pair of yoga pants, at patron request.

I'd hoped to use the new version of Renpy for this one, but I tried it and it broke the game from the start. I'll try to get that working but I think it would mean overhauling a bunch of stuff and didn't want to put this off any longer.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
would be nice when rogue or kitty decides to join in some threeway action...that they, you know...."JOIN" in instead of a bunch of useless text telling you what she is doing rather than showing it:evilsmile:.

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
So has anyone come up with a list of useable console commands... Ive got a short one... but not much else...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Chaotic

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ooo this is so funny any1 had a error or not in the latest version
i didnt had any even though they say its buggy

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Any idea how to get the new yoga pants?

ooo this is so funny any1 had a error or not in the latest version
i didnt had any even though they say its buggy
I got bodied by errors. Each time I save and reload during any scene I'm basically stuck and have to load another save.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes