Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
There was an update posted on the 6th. No one has said yet if it was just a status update or a game update.
I'd like it to be a game update but if it were just a status update I'd like to know that too.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
There was an update posted on the 6th. No one has said yet if it was just a status update or a game update.
I'd like it to be a game update but if it were just a status update I'd like to know that too.
Just a status update saying he's working on kitty sex position and in the comments he says that next version should arrive in two weeks.
If in the title you just see Rogue-Like Update XX/XX/XX then it's a status update, if you see Rogue-Like 0.9XX it's a game update

Last edited:

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I actually really liked the sonar-checks he had in there that told you what room everyone was going to. He should let you buy jewelry in the shop that has tracking chip in it and make that a feature. As an added bonus, maybe if you buy the jewelry, you could cheat on your girlfriend without getting caught. Right now, I do NOT suggest doing that, as the feature is buggy and she will dump you again immediately after forgiving you, since (like real life) she neither forgives nor forgets.

It is safer to put off Rogue calling you her boyfriend until after you have both Kitty and Rogue to a high enough stats. You actually can't put it off forever because eventually she will just kick in your door and announce she doesn't care what you say, you are her boyfriend. Then accept being her boyfriend, break up with her immediately, tell her you are seeing Kitty, and if both girls are a high enough stats, she'll come up with a solution that benefits everyone.

If he has added Kitty jealousy into the game, then you will have to try and get both girls high enough without them getting jealous. Previously, your character would just announce that Kitty said it was fine with her, even though you never talked to her. It was probably just place holder text until he got that conversation into the code.

I've been through his code, and some stuff is great, and some stuff is clunky. There are a few places where just one or two lines would fix some big problems, but he is getting there. He is starting to outsource some of the stuff for the game, but from his Patreon, I don't think he is spending most of his time on the game or the art, he might have some real life stuff that is tying him up.

Reactions: darkmine

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
Absolutely love the game only problem being me being primarily a android user and spending less time on my computer I wish their was a apk so I could In joy it on the go

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
there was an apk for an older version of the game.

It didn't have kitty yet but you could literally do everything with rogue with that version.

You could probably search it in the thread or some other forum where they post this game.

Reactions: Raven2122

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
Awesome thanks

Seen a lot of people saying moded version in mega opinion file how do I access it

Last edited:

Felilouco

Nov 18, 2017
Hey, total noob here, downloaded and extracted the game, the game runs but it has no sound.
Did i need to have anytyhing pre-installed to make it work like it should?
thanks

dunhill

May 3, 2017
is it abandon again??? :':)'( i played this game long ago then forgot about it then saw it on here and and the game dev was working on it (reworking the game without new content), now it seem like its going to be abandon again :':)':)':)'( i really did like this game... oh well maybe in the next few month when i forget about this game again maybe the game dev will surprise us and launch a new version with some new content...

May 25, 2017
is it abandon again??? :':)'( i played this game long ago then forgot about it then saw it on here and and the game dev was working on it (reworking the game without new content), now it seem like its going to be abandon again :':)':)':)'( i really did like this game... oh well maybe in the next few month when i forget about this game again maybe the game dev will surprise us and launch a new version with some new content...
He's just very very slow. Mainly due to him refusing help with coding.
He stated that an update was coming "in a few days" but assured that it should come out this Month.

Takes about two months per update, one month for fixing the bugs, one month to add stuff. But you have the right idea, treat it like Berserk or something. Just forget it exists for a long while.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes