ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
What do you wanna bet he uses the same animation when he introduces footjobs.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I guess that's just some bug fixes?
So far from what I've been able to find on my own content wise for 0.976:

• When you reach a certain level of affection with Rogue, you'll get a note passing event that happens in class.
  • Rogue seeks you out in order to drop her addiction level caused by you.
  • Oni added more sex scenes for Kitty (but her dancing/titjob aren't in the game).
  • Lots of new conversations with both Rogue and Kitty

Some bugs I've found are:

• Before either girl feels comfortable being naked with you, if you offer to give them a massage and tell them it's okay with clothes on, it'll jump back to the menu to ask to give them a massage without "playing out" the scene.
  • If you're forceful with Kitty, she comes to you to tell you she actually likes it when you boss her around (this happened the day after I got her to have sex with me, she did her lines about how she didn't feel she was ready yet and I had clicked the "You'll like it as much as me" option), but there are missing lines and you can't finish the scene (this is game breaking and need to load from an earlier save) Edit: Resolved in 0.976a.
  • When I messed around with Kitty alone in the danger/class/shower rooms, even though Rogue wasn't there, text popped up saying something along the lines of "Rogue is confused at your actions but stays and watches".
I'm guessing there is more content, but I just quit when I couldn't continue after the scene with Kitty coming to my room and breaking the game.

Edit: Just found a 0.976a link and checked the Kitty scene, it's been fixed. I haven't checked if any of the other issues are fixed yet though (but they were minor so it doesn't matter much to me).

Also edited the link above to from 0.976 WIN version, but I'll add a link here for it.

Last edited:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
All Rogue variables start with R_
All Kitty variables start with K_
And all your variables start with P_
I thought it was P_money but you can always verify with executing dir() and getting the variable list.

devilleon121

Jul 5, 2017
While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 14, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 19, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 37, in execute
NameError: name 'K_Gag' is not defin
Why do I get this error?
Can you help me fix it?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
While running game code:
Why do I get this error?
Can you help me fix it?
I had the same error with an old save. It did not happen to me anymore when I started a new game.

How can make two girls serve the player in the same time? I mean, threesome?
In my experience: Invite them both to the same location and if they are both obedient enough, you can see the sex animation for one girl and read that the other girl is helping.
Currently there are no three-some animations in the game. Maybe in the future but the latest post suggest that he is focusing on adding Emma Frost now.

Last edited:

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Well I'm late to say so but wow this game... ...is very good. I wish the sex description texts were custom for each girl but there is a lot of attention to detail in this and Oni's art is fucking hot.

Blob

May 7, 2017
While running game code:
Why do I get this error?
Can you help me fix it?
same here, seems like loading old saves is screwed >_>

Johnjohn1485

Jul 21, 2017
Sorry to be a bother guys, but i can't get the console cheats to work? enable console, done. shift+O to open console, works fine, input: P_Cash=1000, do not work.. What am i doing wrong?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes