rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
If you get caught by Professor X having public sex with Rogue, the Touch Ability allows her to mingle with Professor X's powers.
Plan Omega, when you and Rogue get caught having sex by Xavier, doesn't check the Touch or Steal trait. Instead, it checks if her approval is over 1500 (kind of the sum of her stats, but with possible modifiers) and if your level is over 5. That is all it checks.
Which kind of makes sense. Since the Touch ability is her ability to touch without stealing powers, it wouldn't be used when borrowing Xaviers powers.

Going through the current code, the only implementation that Touch and Steal currently have is each one unlocks a single chat line. I'm sure he has plans for them. Probably in the future you will have to unlock Touch for three-way (or four-way) action with Rogue.

Reactions: WatchMeDrive

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I still cannot launch this game. I had the same problem with the last version as well. Can someone help?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best bet would be sending it the dev on patreon.

U

User_162104

una pregunta como se activa la consola. a question how the console is activated

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
I'm enjoying this a lot, if only there were some threeway animations ... >_> unless I haven't unlocked them yet.

<_< dang it, back to the game I go.

Zenathos815

Jul 26, 2017
@SLDR I'm sorry but I borrowed your code to mess with the stats because I couldn't take it, I'm sure yours will be better and I can't wait <3

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
Use this.
Just drop it inside the Rogue-like folder and run it. Then simply follow the instructions. It's very easy and you can use it for all ren-py games.
Start the game afterwards and press
Shift+D
or
Shift+O
does this break the game for anyone else? cant start a game after using the .bat and selecting option 3, just get a crash error

ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'

apparently it only works if you load a save game from before editing the game?

Last edited:

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Hi, i need some help please, i downloaded the last version of this game, i had played before but to avoid problems with save specially because in my last save that kitty was not really playable i decided to start a new game and this message appeared as soon as i clicked new game:
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'."

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Hi, i need some help please, i downloaded the last version of this game, i had played before but to avoid problems with save specially because in my last save that kitty was not really playable i decided to start a new game and this message appeared as soon as i clicked new game:
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'."
uninstall and reinstall the game. there usually is never a message error like that

Reactions: Silver1

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
uninstall and reinstall the game. there usually is never a message error like that
Thanks to you i was able to identify the problem, i did use the UnRen to enable the console, just that and nothing else, but the error returned after i reinstalled the game. Still don´t understand why this is happening, people here can use cheats in the game, i read here.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Thanks to you i was able to identify the problem, i did use the UnRen to enable the console, just that and nothing else, but the error returned after i reinstalled the game. Still don´t understand why this is happening, people here can use cheats in the game, i read here.
I use cheat by using the mod provided on a thread. I don't use console commands for this game since there are multiple dialogue i'd like to see and not just one with 0 love and 100 love

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
I use cheat by using the mod provided on a thread. I don't use console commands for this game since there are multiple dialogue i'd like to see and not just one with 0 love and 100 love
Does the mod work for the current version?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Does the mod work for the current version?
instead of waiting for an answer. copy the game and try applying the mod to see if it works. Delete the duplicate if it fails and play the vanilla one.
in this case. yes

Firetruck45

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a list with all the available scenes you can unlock with each character? Just want to make sure I have all the scenes with rogue and kitty

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes