Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
emma frost is busted up the wazu
can't even ignore the errors like normal have to roll back and even then i got stuck in class
Yeah, the first release is always broke as shit, but Oni takes feedback from the comments and tries to fix it. A stable version will probably be out halfway through the month.

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
Does this version have any new content besides the Emma scene? Because it'd be a pretty underwhelming update if it only had that.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Depends on your idea of "wrong".
I'm not saying it's a moral wrong, because it isn't. Thing is only like a buck and he has stated before that him getting more money wouldn't add in new functions like music, voices, etc. Because if he wanted to add them, he'd do it.

I'm saying it's wrong on a progression level, and it's silly to say "it's his project so you can't criticize its progression or recommend him to get help". It's thanks to people suggesting him to get help on it that made him seek out extra artists in the first place, which according to him helped him speed things up.
Maybe I didn't explain myself: I don't think there's anything wrong with critique and suggestions for his (or anyone's) way of work. What I had a problem with is watching him being called a "wannabe programmer at the expense of people's money". I don't know the guy, and I'm no particular fan of any of his other projects; but he worked on the game and watching him get called out like that because some people think they know better than him how to handle his own stuff is stupid.

May 25, 2017
Does this version have any new content besides the Emma scene? Because it'd be a pretty underwhelming update if it only had that.
Says in the patreon post that he hasn't added anything else of significance, and will get to work on Emma after 2 updates or so. So considering the ways things go, it'll probably be March or April when we get back to her.

What I had a problem with is watching him being called a "wannabe programmer at the expense of people's money".
Well hell.
I never said any of that, you should be responding to the person who did.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Oni's just moved over to a new version of Ren'Py. I'm assuming most of this version was making sure the game worked with the new version. Best to wait till next release if you want content.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes