franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
That is, those who paid nothing have the right to complain about the author. And those who just want to discuss the game, can not afford to express their opinion? Why in the subject of the game, people who themselves have not done anything should discuss how others should work and how others should spend their money?
If a person has not paid for something, he cannot complain about it. You come to the store and buy what you want. In this topic, people consider themselves entitled to come to the store and tell others what they should buy. And also take from the store what you do not need and complain about it. (It’s the same as a vegetarian who eats meat and starts complaining about those from whom he took this meat.)

If the game or the author does not suit you, find another game and author. No one forces anyone to play this game here.
What do these complaints give? People who pay and the author himself is not in this thread. Pirates complain to the pirates. In addition to spam and incitement to negative, these complaints do not bring anything. Given that the same complaints sometimes come from the same users on each release of the game, nothing new is also contained in these complaints.
The topic should discuss the game and not personal complaints. If someone wants to complain, let him go where his complaint reaches the addressee.
Let's close this topic and not update it, then all complainants will not suffer from expectations. Only those who want to pay for the game will receive the game.
There's no law that say they're not allowed to complain, you walk in the store and if the product is not up to what your standard is, you don't buy it, simple, they are expressing how they feel with the product and thats okay, they have that right. Freedom of speech and Freedom of expression, and they're choosing to exercise it.

kptffs

Jan 28, 2018
So aside from that one scene nothing?
Gwen was put in as an easter egg. The next character that is going to be fleshed out is Jean (see spoiler below). In future if you want to vote on the upcoming characters I would recommend you subscribe to Oni's patreon, it's only $1 to get access to the voting and all the downloads.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's no law that say they're not allowed to complain, you walk in the store and if the product is not up to what your standard is, you don't buy it, simple, they are expressing how they feel with the product and thats okay, they have that right. Freedom of speech and Freedom of expression, and they're choosing to exercise it.
Ric has a point about the patreon business. There are quite a few people on the forums that are subscribed to developers on patreon so we can download the builds and then share them with you all. What has been done in the last 4 months is a massive undertaking on the developers part and it benefits the future of the game.

People are entitled to their opinions of the game sure, what upsets me about the general consensus here though is that so much time and effort is put in by Oni only to have the people that aren't paying to support him bitching and moaning about a product they rely on other people to supply for free. Developers are people too, just because you might not see a tonne of progress doesn't mean there isn't any - coming from doing that sort of thing in the past it's a real kick in the gut when your player base just shits all over your work no matter how much you put into it.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
This topic is for discussion of the game, not for complaints. If they need to express their opinion let them express it, but do not write the same thing several times. I also do not want to waste my time on what I have already read. This is not a dump, but a public place.
If you want to express your opinion, make a separate topic and there complain to each other how the world is unfair, and which of you would turn out to be ideal authors ... You can also complain to the administration about a poor-quality game that breaks the psyche and makes you suffer from long expectations for the release of the game.

At the moment, "expression of opinion" looks like this:
isovac.jpg

kptffs

Jan 28, 2018
Thanks but the 0.990h Windows download seems to actually be 0.990g (at least according to error exception) 乁༼☯‿☯✿༽ㄏ
This is a known bug, already listed on the patreon post. Will likely be fixed in the next bugfix release.

Minor bug: When making out with Laura and I slap her ass, as I am wont to do, her mouth moves a bit to the side and then snaps back. Odd effect.
Will forward this to Oni, no one else has seen this behavior so far though. Do you have any extra details about where in the game you were, what stage you were at with Laura etc?

a bug, I'm not sure if it's a "bug" I noticed is in the hand holding / head pat. Hand holding seems to be +2 love +2 dom, and head pat seems to give nothing. I would think holding hands should do +love in incriments and head pats +dom in incriments, also these should not really run out of ability to gain points from
Pretty much all the flirting options have a "saturation" effect where they won't do anything past a certain number of each stat points. Head pat may also be dependent on enabling something else as well or it may be something for very early flirting. Do you know what your stats with the girl were at the time you encountered this?

Reactions: penusbatt

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
This topic is for discussion of the game, not for complaints. If they need to express their opinion let them express it, but do not write the same thing several times. I also do not want to waste my time on what I have already read. This is not a dump, but a public place.
If you want to express your opinion, make a separate topic and there complain to each other how the world is unfair, and which of you would turn out to be ideal authors ... You can also complain to the administration about a poor-quality game that breaks the psyche and makes you suffer from long expectations for the release of the game.

At the moment, "expression of opinion" looks like this:
View attachment 571945
Yes, discussion of the game, complaining about it is in fact, discussion, they're venting, again, they can complain even if they arent paying for it, they have that right. They'd pay for it if they saw the value was there, but they don't see the value, they play it, and critique it, how else would you review it? You can be a shill all you want, but it wont stop people from looking at the game and its development with a critical eye, and you dont get to police others on how they feel, they have their opinions, you have yours, you dont get to try to push yours onto them

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Yes, discussion of the game, complaining about it is in fact, discussion, they're venting, again, they can complain even if they arent paying for it, they have that right. They'd pay for it if they saw the value was there, but they don't see the value, they play it, and critique it, how else would you review it? You can be a shill all you want, but it wont stop people from looking at the game and its development with a critical eye, and you dont get to police others on how they feel, they have their opinions, you have yours, you dont get to try to push yours onto them
You confuse the discussion of the game and the discussion of how much the author makes the update and how much money he gets for it. And also in this discussion contains an appeal on how to spend other people's money and how to right make games.
As I said, people have the right to express an opinion, but also follow the rules of the topic, too.
In the "discussion" branch, the game and how to play should be discussed.
Attitude to the game and to the author, write in the "reviews" section
isovac.jpg
In addition, it is important not only to express your opinion and also to understand the topic. People who are not authors, and not patrons tell the author how to properly make the game. Some complain about the lack of content, although they did not even bother to understand this issue and understand what it is there.
This is also how the doctor will tell the violinist how to play the violin correctly, and the violinist will tell the doctor how to properly treat people.
The player can express an opinion on the game, the style of author work. But only another author can write how the author should work (the person who himself made at least some game).

Now just look how much we are discussing the right of people to express their opinion. How does this relate to the game and how will it help people find the information they need in a topic? Then these "lovers express an opinion" begin to complain about how many pages are in the topic and how hard it is to find something ... And in addition to the same complaints, a bunch of the same questions come up....

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Honestly friends, I don’t understand what you are arguing about.

For me, this game for free even fucking was a test so that I could at least write a review. crappy mechanics and a bunch of unrealized systems. it’s free, yes, the game can interest a couple of people, but if they asked me how much I would pay for it, I would say that I’d better feed my money to dogs, because playing shit and sponsoring it means giving birth to such shit projects.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
You confuse the discussion of the game and the discussion of how much the author makes the update and how much money he gets for it. And also in this discussion contains an appeal on how to spend other people's money and how to right make games.
As I said, people have the right to express an opinion, but also follow the rules of the topic, too.
In the "discussion" branch, the game and how to play should be discussed.
Attitude to the game and to the author, write in the "reviews" section
View attachment 571984
In addition, it is important not only to express your opinion and also to understand the topic. People who are not authors, and not patrons tell the author how to properly make the game. Some complain about the lack of content, although they did not even bother to understand this issue and understand what it is there.
This is also how the doctor will tell the violinist how to play the violin correctly, and the violinist will tell the doctor how to properly treat people.
The player can express an opinion on the game, the style of author work. But only another author can write how the author should work (the person who himself made at least some game).

Now just look how much we are discussing the right of people to express their opinion. How does this relate to the game and how will it help people find the information they need in a topic? Then these "lovers express an opinion" begin to complain about how many pages are in the topic and how hard it is to find something ... And in addition to the same complaints, a bunch of the same questions come up....
Game Theory: Is Ric actually Oni and is he completely assblasted on this forum? :unsure:

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
so people in a pirate site cant complain about the game in said site? how much of an entlitement is that, this is a forum people can write wathever the hell they want about a game that is in this site, yes the author makes shitty practices, yes people here are not paying for the game but they are not going to his patreon to scream at him while not paying, get off your high horses if you are here you're not better than any of us

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
That is, those who paid nothing have the right to complain about the author. And those who just want to discuss the game, can not afford to express their opinion? Why in the subject of the game, people who themselves have not done anything should discuss how others should work and how others should spend their money?
If a person has not paid for something, he cannot complain about it. You come to the store and buy what you want. In this topic, people consider themselves entitled to come to the store and tell others what they should buy. And also take from the store what you do not need and complain about it. (It’s the same as a vegetarian who eats meat and starts complaining about those from whom he took this meat.)

If the game or the author does not suit you, find another game and author. No one forces anyone to play this game here.
What do these complaints give? People who pay and the author himself is not in this thread. Pirates complain to the pirates. With the same success, you can complain in the mirror, the result will be the same.
In addition to spam and incitement to negative, these complaints do not bring anything. Given that the same complaints sometimes come from the same users on each release of the game, nothing new is also contained in these complaints.
The topic should discuss the game and not personal complaints. If someone wants to complain, let him go where his complaint reaches the addressee.
Let's close this topic and not update it, then all complainants will not suffer from expectations. Only those who want to pay for the game will receive the game.
That's pretty much how them toxic sjw/feminist are, right? They don't pay or support for anything yet they easily gets offended/triggered and "REEEEEEEE" about everything while demanding changes and trying to ruin it! I wonder what ever made them think that they even have the rights to do so? :unsure: "Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?" :unsure::ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes