Feb 4, 2020
So hyped ! don't want to play this build until people start reporting it's stable, I'm fine playing other games in the meantime.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Anyone got an up to date save cause my save from a version before it doesnt work?
Just start over its pretty easy to break all 4 of them. i had to start all over and broke them really easily and quick. plus there's alot of new dialogue that i never saw since i used to use old save data's. so i am kinda happy i started a new game.

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
On a scale of 1-10 how fucked with bugs is version 990h? With 1 being almost no bugs and 10 being the game crashes when you try to run it.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
I tried to play 'e' version for a few hours, didn't encounter any bugs whatsoever. I think its safe to say 'h' version should be stable
There's one bug where if u get caught by emma doing naughty things with rogue/kitty/laura in class u get a error screen but u can just forget that and continue play.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Oni need to add a option to talk dirty to teh girls during sex like call her "risky pet name" during sex. just give reason to the risky pet names. since my character never calls rogue a "whore" plus they need to give us new sex postion for the 4 girls. doign doggy style on rogue is kinda getting boring imo same with the 3 other girls. give emma doggy style and give rogue a cowgirl sex pose too.

Reactions: Robsen419

kptffs

Jan 28, 2018
It's not so much game breaking bugs by the looks of the patreon comments currently, more some interactions aren't working properly. Like girls hanging around when they say they are leaving.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
It's not so much game breaking bugs by the looks of the patreon comments currently, more some interactions aren't working properly. Like girls hanging around when they say they are leaving.
I haven't really noticed any such occurrences I'd blame on programming faults but quite a few I'd classify as "inconsistent writing". For example when you exit the "chat" menu with Kitty she often says "ok bye" or something similar which does not make sense when you are sitting next to her in class and only stop chatting in order to attend the lesson together.

A visually striking but not currently damaging bug is that the wardrobe dialogue leads to inconsistencies and may not factor in the girl's inhibitions properly. Mainly that it seems the "birthday suit" choice has higher requirements than just asking the girl to take off each piece one by one for the same end result, and that setting a naked "outfit" in private seems to ignore all further checks when going out in public. Sometimes the "no it's too risky, I won't wear it outside" response pops up but the girl will happily prance around naked anyway. Combine those and you can basically have everyone running around naked with not a care in the world from the moment they're willing to take off their panties for the first time.

Pretty much everything related to the passage of time seems to have something wrong about it but honestly with the way the "sex actions"/girl stamina levelling works I prefer a broken exploitable system to timegating and grind.

Oh and I'm occasionally experiencing some rather severe slowdown, stuttering etc. which might be related to either late game bloat or Laura. Her footjob scene seems to be particularly laggy.

But honestly for a massive code rewrite everything seems very stable and the main features seem to be working perfectly fine now that most of the random "Girl not defined" and similar errors are fixed.

summertimeother1

Jan 17, 2020
Hey all, there's a few options in this game, and I'm worried I'm missing some major features.

I've read the in game tutorials and such, but haven't explored the follow/party options, and I've read about executing certain plans? How do I start those?

Plus what's the fasted way to get going with Kitty?

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
summertimeother1

The "follow" system only goes as far as "move with me wherever I go" with lesser effects if the girls aren't as close to you. The maximum of 2 girls on-site still applies, generally followers will silently displace other residents but for things like love confessions the other girl will ask your followers for some privacy. There is a tiny trick where you can ask a girl to follow and immediately disband to reset her location to her normal schedule, unlike asking her to leave she might choose to stay in that room so you can return within the same time slot without searching for her again.

As far as "plans" go I don't remember anything major, but if you have Kitty following you around you can have her break into Xavier's office at night (used to yield some raunchy pics I believe). The more common use would be around the time where a girl is willing to have sex but not in public so you ask her/feel her up and then make her follow you back to your room. Also the most reliable option for setting up threesomes although asking the girls to come over via phone is more convenient. Sadly there is no dedicated scene for talking Emma into going commando then having Kitty yoink her outer clothes while she's teaching.

I haven't really figured out a "speedrun" for Kitty, she seems to be quite shy in public and doesn't start out with any easy gateway unlike Rogue. A lot of early progress will depend on low point grind or RNG/savescumming from what I can tell. Compliments (the correct ones...), hugs and head pats work well early and later you can farm quite a lot of points from the tit grab "flirt" option if you keep fondling. As soon as you can get her in her room or yours start asking for soft stuff and if that fails try studying together and hope she goes for cuddles. Once she agrees to sexual petting (in your/her room, when you ask straight up from the normal dialogue menu) you can try each option once to gain a huge number of points. Always ask to do something instead of "sneaking" it because otherwise you don't seem to get the points even if the girl accepts it anyway. On that note, the "stick a finger in" actions do grant such a bonus and are only available under "shift primary action"/"offhand action", sucking breasts and licking pussy also need to be unlocked that way from touching breasts and thighs/pussy respectively.

If you can afford it Kitty definitely is the one to give early gifts to (probably books first, not dildos or underwear...) because Rogue loves you(r power) anyway, Emma has her masturbation scenes and easy room invite and Laura basically throws herself at you unless you actively piss her off.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes