rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Yeah... still no floating numbers. With the code rework, I'm behind in the format (and I've never actually programed in Renpy before). But if I figure it out, I'll let you know.
First things first... is ANYONE seeing the floating numbers in 990i or 990j? Is it a problem for everyone, or just a few? That could help narrow down the issue...

For example, first night, when I say "keep going" I'm getting a floating white +1. So it works in SOME cases, but not correctly.

I tried to check if there was some option he created to turn it on or off, like to make the game more immersive, but if so I can't find it.

Either way, read back in the thread a bit, and someone said that they show up again if you keep playing.

Last edited:

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label Failsafe is defined twice, at
File "Rogue_Toys.rpyc", line 183 and
File "script Failsafe.rpyc", line 1.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

help this.....

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
I'm also not seeing the floating numbers in 990j. Tried what was suggested earlier, a fresh game on a reinstall with the AppData cleared, and that didn't fix it.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
The numbers didn't start floating for me until the second or third day.

I'm going with more of an addiction build this time. Usually I drop my addiction and raise their resistance first thing then just seduce them, but it is a lot easier now.

Reactions: falafelswoop

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
this is bugfest version, begin with this, and if i am trying to ignore it, it continues, skipping whole scene, not so many bugs were in previous versions, what happened? bugfest.png

unashamedcoomer

Jun 17, 2017
To everyone wondering about the floating numbers, it seems like they don't appear right away. But they certainly work after a few in-game days.

PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
guys i don't want to be boring much less undue but i also play other games like jikage rising and i am waiting for an update for tomorrow i just commented why when a game is updated the creator puts the changelog than he added more for example dinaki when he updates the kunnoichi trainer he already puts what he added in the update now this update from Oni I haven't seen anything yet different in it if someone different shares it with me

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
guys i don't want to be boring much less undue but i also play other games like jikage rising and i am waiting for an update for tomorrow i just commented why when a game is updated the creator puts the changelog than he added more for example dinaki when he updates the kunnoichi trainer he already puts what he added in the update now this update from Oni I haven't seen anything yet different in it if someone different shares it with me
...... ,,, <- Here, take a few.

Anyway, this is just a code refresh. He changed how the game was coded. So the whole 990-990z are pretty much alpha bug testing to clean up the new code. The original code base was supposed to just be for Rogue. He patched around it to put Kitty in as well. Then he had to make more patches to support Emma, and the possibility of having more people in a room then the game would normally allow.
Basically, the whole code base was like a Jenga Tower, and every time he tried to change something, it came tumbling down. So he rebuilt it. You won't find much different at this point (other then a lot of bugs), but he is fixing those as they are found. Once the 990 version is stable, then he will begin to work on new content again, and it should be a lot easier to add in new characters.

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
Maybe you will make revised guide for the first night for rogue? because now in looks like its immposible to complete step 11, before i reload from 3 to 10-20 times, but with new w=version i reload 563times and still didnt get the scene when you alone in the shower. And also what about complete guides for other girls?
Yes it seems like that being alone in the shower is no longer possible, but sexing Rogue on first night is actually easier now.

Reload until you get the scene where you can barge in on her naked in the shower. Pick [Enter] -> [Sorry, I should have knocked] -> [Actually, could you stick around].

Add to party, take her to your room, and give her the Dazzler book.

Sex -> Touch Breasts -> [Come on please] -> Take off Mesh Top. Keep going until her Lust is above 85 ([Nod] when tits) then GO BACK to sex menu.

[Could you take care of something for me] -> Tit Job -> [I think this could be fun for both]. GO BACK to sex menu.

[Could you put on a show for me] -> Masturbate -> [you look like you could use it] ...
-> [Rogue . . . jump in] -> [Why don't we take care of each other] ...
-> Fuck -> [Turn around, I've got something in mind] -> Other Options ...
-> Shift primary action -> [How about sex] -> [I think you'd enjoy it as much as I would].

Congrats you're now fucking Rogue on your first night at the institute!

As a bonus if you want her to really love you then you could for example, when you cum, choose to either [Warn her] or [Ask to cum in her mouth] -> [Sorry about that]. This puts you above 800 Love which means you can now ask her to be your girlfriend. Score.

---

[EDIT] Game has changed a little bit but this STILL WORKS as of v0-990M. Barging into the shower doesn't give you the same amount of Love points anymore, but now you can enter the shower before Rogue like in the old strat which will give you enough points to proceed with the rest.

Last edited:

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
For those of you who are making Rogue your girlfriend early in the game... what do you do about getting the other girls? Used to be, in an older version, if you cheated on Rogue with Kitty, she would psychically find out, and never forgive you. And Rogue falls for you so easily, that I usually have to do stuff to lower love until everyone likes me.
Then I stop avoiding her love, she asks to be my girlfriend, I agree and immediately ask to break up with her, tell her it is because of Kitty, and then get them agree to share me. After that, it isn't really hard to have them agree to open relationships with the other girls as well.
However, if she falls for you immediately, how does that work with Kitty and you getting involved? Does she have to actually catch you? If she does notice you screwing her best friend, does she forgive you?

I might have to do a run where I mess everything up like that and see what it takes to fix it in this version. It's been years since I did it and I'm not sure what changes he's made.

May 23, 2019
Yes it seems like that being alone in the shower is no longer possible, but sexing Rogue on first night is actually easier now.

Reload until you get the scene where you can barge in on her naked in the shower. Pick [Enter] -> [Sorry, I should have knocked] -> [Actually, could you stick around].

Add to party, take her to your room, and give her the Dazzler book.

Sex -> Touch Breasts -> [Come on please] -> Take off Mesh Top. Keep going until her Lust is above 85 ([Nod] when tits) then GO BACK to sex menu.

[Could you take care of something for me] -> Tit Job -> [I think this could be fun for both]. GO BACK to sex menu.

[Could you put on a show for me] -> Masturbate -> [you look like you could use it] ...
-> [Rogue . . . jump in] -> [Why don't we take care of each other] ...
-> Fuck -> [Turn around, I've got something in mind] -> Other Options ...
-> Shift primary action -> [How about sex] -> [I think you'd enjoy it as much as I would].

Congrats you're now fucking Rogue on your first night at the institute!

As a bonus if you want her to really love you then you could for example, when you cum, choose to either [Warn her] or [Ask to cum in her mouth] -> [Sorry about that]. This puts you above 800 Love which means you can now ask her to be your girlfriend. Score.
you know, this feeling, when you planning, trying to think about each move, and in the end - you will get Rogue as a worthy prize... and someone just fcked the rules and Rogue in his first night...
:HideThePain:

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes