Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
I think you have to studie with them and take classes with them to bring them up to level 5...and in the case of emma, you have to use kitty first and find the picture in xaviers office...this will also only work when kitty is level 5 iirc.
thanks that would have taken me fucking forever to figure out

Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
Hi, is there actual bdsm/slave content in the game? The game doesn't have the tags but I saw a lot of people talking about that stuff in the thread. Or is it only included in the mod?

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
Hi, is there actual bdsm/slave content in the game? The game doesn't have the tags but I saw a lot of people talking about that stuff in the thread. Or is it only included in the mod?
i didn't know there is mods all ready at this game on bêta? (yeah it is a long bêta but)

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
You can get the girls to be submissive and have them call you master, but there's no BD and the SM doesn't go beyond spanking.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
This game could be cool but it ain't. It's the same thing like with NEW LIFE from Splendid Ostrich. Game in development for few years now and absolutely no new content. On top of that the game is buggy as fuck, boring and i don't know why but when i fuck a girl or especially when there is two on screen and i click "suck deeper" or "lick it" (all options from that particular menu) the game actually looses framerate and drops to zero and freezes ^_^ i mean WTF?

I'm sorry mr dev but this game is absolute trash. You should consider abandoning.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
This game could be cool but it ain't. It's the same thing like with NEW LIFE from Splendid Ostrich. Game in development for few years now and absolutely no new content. On top of that the game is buggy as fuck, boring and i don't know why but when i fuck a girl or especially when there is two on screen and i click "suck deeper" or "lick it" (all options from that particular menu) the game actually looses framerate and drops to zero and freezes ^_^ i mean WTF?

I'm sorry mr dev but this game is absolute trash. You should consider abandoning.
Have you tried to read a topic before writing something?
The game has changed a lot, new characters have been added and the relationship system has been updated.
The current version has bugs and a stable version 0.990 has not yet been released. Nobody asked you to download the version with bugs to complain about bugs. The OP has a stable version without bugs.
The author does not read this topic and refer to him, the same as you talk to yourself.
If the game is absolutely trash for you, then you should consider abandoning play it. If something does not suit you, this does not mean that it also does not suit others. And asking to stop the work that suits most users is a clear reassessment of your capabilities...

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016

Lol, Thot out representing the mod folks!

Glad Ric jumped on this civilly, I am not very civil at the moment.

Any chance we can get the OP to explain that 0.990 is a code-base change? Maybe, just maybe head off a couple of quest

AsheTDust

Nov 28, 2018
Does anyone know if Rogue has the ability to permanently copy powers in the game yet? I’ve searched everywhere I can think of, but haven’t found the option, yet you can spend a couple of points to give her this ability?

Has it been implemented yet?

Thanks!

Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
having an issue kitty is level 6 or 7 and when i try to do the plan with professer x she just says "what?" any idea what to do? I already found the picture as well. she is maxed out

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
having an issue kitty is level 6 or 7 and when i try to do the plan with professer x she just says "what?" any idea what to do? I already found the picture as well. she is maxed out
That means you meet some requirements, but not all of them. If you've already found the picture and her stat bars are maxed out, then her character level needs to be higher. She'll gain character level XP by going to class, using to the danger room, and studying, the same as you. You'll get a notification when she levels up.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Have you tried to read a topic before writing something?
The game has changed a lot, new characters have been added and the relationship system has been updated.
The current version has bugs and a stable version 0.990 has not yet been released. Nobody asked you to download the version with bugs to complain about bugs. The OP has a stable version without bugs.
The author does not read this topic and refer to him, the same as you talk to yourself.
If the game is absolutely trash for you, then you should consider abandoning play it. If something does not suit you, this does not mean that it also does not suit others. And asking to stop the work that suits most users is a clear reassessment of your capabilities...
Dude i'm just saying, if a game does not get any new content for few years (like this one) ye ok it got two new girls "recently" and that's it. New girls but all animations are exactly the same, everything is the same as with Rogue or Kitty. So right now the game is like this - talk to a girl, raise her obedience and then click 1. DOGGY or 2. LEAN BACK and the fucking with 5 fps begins.
So after few years of doing nothing (or close to nothing) for the development of the game a dev should just stop and move on.
In your opinion after how much time with no new content am i allowed to say that a game is trash? I think we have waited long enough. It has been a few years and the game has not expanded at all.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes