lampiao

Jul 1, 2018
well ... the way is to wait 6 months on a night watch for a new version of jean grey. since now and only bug fixes and adapt the new code

KingTullius

Apr 28, 2017
Anybody know how to get a girl out of her 'upset' face? I pushed Rogue into fucking in public and now she's stuck on moody even though all her stats are maxed out.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Anybody know how to get a girl out of her 'upset' face? I pushed Rogue into fucking in public and now she's stuck on moody even though all her stats are maxed out.
Ran into the same thing and dug through the code. Assuming you're on .990: RogueX.ForcedCount = 0
That count also goes down on its own over time. -1 per day, I think? Or it did in the older versions.

Reactions: graaarg

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
Is there any new content in this update or just back end coding?

Somehow the game doesn't seem to have progressed since I last checked last year.
Although there were some updates...

duccdicc

May 14, 2018
Dude i'm just saying, if a game does not get any new content for few years (like this one) ye ok it got two new girls "recently" and that's it. New girls but all animations are exactly the same, everything is the same as with Rogue or Kitty. So right now the game is like this - talk to a girl, raise her obedience and then click 1. DOGGY or 2. LEAN BACK and the fucking with 5 fps begins.
So after few years of doing nothing (or close to nothing) for the development of the game a dev should just stop and move on.
In your opinion after how much time with no new content am i allowed to say that a game is trash? I think we have waited long enough. It has been a few years and the game has not expanded at all.
You do realize that its just one man who is learning this as he goes on and working on it in his spare time FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT, if it were a team of say 5 people who knew how to code in renpy and were working on this full time then yeah pathetic but is not and you seem to be mad at something else, just venting on here and thats okay, just dont trash a dudes work like that.

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 02 Mar, 2020
Download it here: Rogue-like: Evolution [v0.990h Bugfix] [Oni]

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
link expired

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Is there any new content in this update or just back end coding?

Somehow the game doesn't seem to have progressed since I last checked last year.
Although there were some updates...
Just back end coding, since the old code was a mess. So is the new code, but that's to be expected this early in its life.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
You do realize that its just one man who is learning this as he goes on and working on it in his spare time FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT, if it were a team of say 5 people who knew how to code in renpy and were working on this full time then yeah pathetic but is not and you seem to be mad at something else, just venting on here and thats okay, just dont trash a dudes work like that.
I understand everything and you'd be right if the dev did SOMETHING, but he ain't. I've played this game few years ago and it has been exactly the same as it is today o_O

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes