Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Dude i'm just saying, if a game does not get any new content for few years (like this one) ye ok it got two new girls "recently" and that's it. New girls but all animations are exactly the same, everything is the same as with Rogue or Kitty. So right now the game is like this - talk to a girl, raise her obedience and then click 1. DOGGY or 2. LEAN BACK and the fucking with 5 fps begins.
So after few years of doing nothing (or close to nothing) for the development of the game a dev should just stop and move on.
In your opinion after how much time with no new content am i allowed to say that a game is trash? I think we have waited long enough. It has been a few years and the game has not expanded at all.
There were already people in this topic who were not able to understand what they were dealing with.(Welcome to the team #8,681)
The amount of content you describe looks so that you play with your eyes closed most of the time ...
I see that you selectively read what I wrote (which in some sense is progress), but you are not given to read and understand the topic.
If you’re writing the same thing for the second time in a row, maybe you should stop and move on?
You need to follow your own recommendations yourself and stop torturing yourself with this game. Go to other topics, there are a lot of “right” games on the forum. This is a voluntary game, the author does not force anyone to play it, also on the forum you can include "ignore" topics that are not interesting.
The author of the game and users themselves figure out what they need to do without your advice...

Dec 23, 2018
Just downloaded the K version.. No pluses of stats going up on the side now when i interact with rogue. I'm on a new save file.. Any idea how to fix this?

Edit: nevermind, i guess it just gets fixed by itself after a couple of days into the game..

Last edited:

Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
That means you meet some requirements, but not all of them. If you've already found the picture and her stat bars are maxed out, then her character level needs to be higher. She'll gain character level XP by going to class, using to the danger room, and studying, the same as you. You'll get a notification when she levels up.
got her to level 8 still not working could this be a bug?

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
got her to level 8 still not working could this be a bug?
Probably. Some things are tied to day progression as well (can't sleep in the same bed as Rogue until a certain number of days have passed regardless of relationship status), but I don't think the Xavier stuff is tied to the date, and even if it was, by the time Kitty gets to level 8 it's usually been quite some time.

I'd recommend sticking with 0.984h for now since that was the last stable version. Unfortunately, any saves you have in the 0.990 series won't work with it.

Reactions: imzahai

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Another issue with Xavier is he can only be 'broken' once a day. So if you just got caught with another girl, and used your 'plan', then you should wait until the next day to get caught with the next girl.

So I've gotten to the 'end game' again, or at least what I consider the endgame. Every girl is maxed, all are walking around the school naked, they are up for anything, I have all the keys. I do like a lot of the changes that were made from the last time I played it. Because to the addiction changes, I didn't have to slowly soften Kitty up, then take her out on a date before she would give me the time of day, which removed a lot of the grinding from the game. The changes to the shower were fun. I was able to get through it with only a few minimal dialog bugs (people talking that weren't there, particularly during 'action' sequences, and statements out of order or repeated were the most common). There were also numerous times where everyone was missing. The characters weren't in any of their rooms, the pools, the class, the danger room, the quad, the showers, etc.. Often you could still call them and they'd come to you, but in one case a maxed out Rogue said she was busy, even though it was night time and she was nowhere to be found. Not sure if it is a bug or a plot line.

I also liked the changes to the relationship choices. I wasn't painted into a corner like some previous versions. Before, Rogue was so clingy that after shooting down her 'boyfriend' proposal several times, she eventually just kicked in your door and said she didn't care what I said, I was her boyfriend now. This time, it was a lot easier keeping her from 'boiling the bunny' and she was open to other girls immediately, I think based a lot on how high her score was with you.

Previous versions of the game had Rogue learning to control her powers, which opened the way for other scenes. Some had been rem'd out and I don't know if they ever made it into the live game (those lines were eventually completely removed, like whoring out Rogue to the theater usher who could catch you two fooling around during movies). I haven't run into them during this game, but I was hoping that there would be more scenes of the girls getting together on their own, similar to when you would get to a door and a girl would be playing with herself. This would be another good use of Rogue learning to control her powers. I think it might be in the game, because at least with one girl, I saw the option to ask her to STOP doing that (which of course I didn't take).

I would still like more 'one shot' events in the game that could be triggered in various scenarios. For example, if Rogue's stats are high and Kitty's are low, having the option of Rogue helping you seduce Kitty. Or basically having that option for any high stat girl to help raise the stats of any low stat girl. I know originally, having the girls spend time together when one or more were scantily clad would raise their stats with each other, and that there is a passive raise from just having them walk around naked, but I mean plot induced. Also, they REALLY need to lower the number of times "Do you like biology" triggers. That has just gotten annoying at this point. Have more of that type, just not that one over and over. In fact, they should have some sort of rewards for hitting 1000 in a stat by having different one time events triggering (other then the standard 'can I call you BLANK, now what would you like to do?'). Laura has some backstory she tells you, but I'm thinking more 'sexy events'.

Also, I've been... well not exactly 'commissioned,' but offered an art swap, to write a story that takes place in this world. I'm not sure if it will be released to the public. My stories are generally harder then I'm really comfortable with, and contain fetishes that I'm also not always comfortable with. Often they are requests, the result of medication, or just exorcising the ideas from my head by trapping them on 'paper.' From the request, this one will contain dom/sub, sad/mas, les, ws, guro, and possibly more (I draw the line at non-con, everything is consensual). May contain multiple chapters. I'm thinking from the point of view of the main character, but not really having him be in the action, mostly the observer. This is pretty much just a warning if you see it pop up on another website.

Last edited:

Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
Probably. Some things are tied to day progression as well (can't sleep in the same bed as Rogue until a certain number of days have passed regardless of relationship status), but I don't think the Xavier stuff is tied to the date, and even if it was, by the time Kitty gets to level 8 it's usually been quite some time.

I'd recommend sticking with 0.984h for now since that was the last stable version. Unfortunately, any saves you have in the 0.990 series won't work with it.
ok thanks i might just do that. I just thought i was fucking up somehow.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Just ran into a hard crash. Emma is level 10, and it is telling me she is leveling up again (level 11?) and the game goes to the exception screen and ignore or rollback don't work. I tried going to other locations, and eventually I found that if I called Emma to my room and just waited, she wouldn't level up... and the game still crashes. So it probably wasn't caused by that.
Looking at the traceback, it might have been because I was getting the girls to hook up with eachother, and he has old code or a typo in one of the lines:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The line 'GirlClass' object has no attribute 'LikeRogue'. seems that it is the problem. So I tried calling Rogue to my room instead. Still crashes (but after Emma levels up this time). Tried calling every girl over to my room to see if I could stop whatever was happening, but in every case the game still crashes.

So looks like it still needs some work.

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
Anyone can tell how to do Plan Omeage to Xavier? I still confuse about step on it what I have to start and what improtent

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
wow haven't touched this game update wise for a while and the latest update is now up to K. I wonder if there will ever be a point where it reaches the end of the alphabet with one version due to messy bugs.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i still think he should work her story to set her apart from the others, or better yet, make it so each girl feels diferent to deal with as opposed to diferent levels of interest. and seriously, why not add something like a side job? beast could "buy" samples of our blood or juice to study, while emma says she is interested in studing the player, so why not use it?

seriously, right now all the game has to offer is a speedrun to see how fast one can get into a character's pants.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes