Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
What version are we in, and when it will be updated to this topic? didn't play this 990 since came out because the bugs advice but i am curious

Last edited:

asaxq

Aug 21, 2017
The cheats do not work
You can use console commands instead of cheats.
What version are we win, and when it will be updated to this topic? didn't play this 990 since came out because the bugs advice but i am curious
Game itself is in version 990k and the dev is doing his best to fix every issue for the new code but also doing his best for new content. You can check his petreon for detail.

marshmellowpudding

Aug 11, 2018
You do realize that its just one man who is learning this as he goes on and working on it in his spare time FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT, if it were a team of say 5 people who knew how to code in renpy and were working on this full time then yeah pathetic but is not and you seem to be mad at something else, just venting on here and thats okay, just dont trash a dudes work like that.
"You do realize that its just one man who is learning this as he goes on and working on it in his spare time FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT"
Yeah, I'm sure the 5000+ bucks a month has nothing to do with it.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
why he focus on panel changes but no more poses and art ? i think this is low update, only just for update + i dont see gils have fun eachother in there rooms game just stop with surprise stuf

asaxq

Aug 21, 2017
why he focus on panel changes but no more poses and art ? i think this is low update, only just for update + i dont see gils have fun eachother in there rooms game just stop with surprise stuf
he is trying to rewrite the code of the game on different style so the game can run more smooth and less buggy

Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018
Hey quick question,

The girls ask me first if i can be their boyfriend and later friends with benefits...... is it not suppose to be the other way around?

On a love spectrum i mean.

Jan 28, 2018
It's just a game. Dont analyze it to much.
But just to give you my opinion without having looked into the code:I think this has something to do with how the game judges your behavior. If you had only a high love stat, that means you are in the bf range. if later on you also push the obedient stat (or the third stat), you will meet the requirements for the fwb range. Thats my guess why you see first bf and then fwb. Maybe others have some real insight into the code to answer that.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Boyfriend is the love stat, master is the obedience stat (she will actually ask you to take more control, just not put a name to it, later she calls you master), and FWB is the inhibitions stat, which was poorly named, should have been called... exhibitions? Exhibitionist? Uninhibited? Something like that. Or, if you want to call it Inhibitions, then make it start full, and slowly drain as you corrupt her.

Something I've been thinking about is that though they never straight out mention it, your character also learns to control their ability, being able to turn it off. I'm not referring to addiction, I mean his ability to negate powers.

See, in the beginning, Kitty can't use her powers when in contact with you, she bounces off. And Emma also states she can't read your mind (which indicates that your power isn't limited to those you touch). But later on Kitty gives you a handjob while phasing, and Emma sends you a telepathic message while giving you a psychic blowjob ("To me my X-Man", which is actually unlocking a pet name, I think).

So my problem is trying to work out actual rules for his power, when it seems it is just following the "rule of cool." My best way of working around this is that just as you help Rogue gain control of her powers, maybe Kitty of Emma work with you to learn to control your powers.

What do you people think? I'm just trying to work it out for... reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: p22

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Boyfriend is the love stat, master is the obedience stat (she will actually ask you to take more control, just not put a name to it, later she calls you master), and FWB is the inhibitions stat, which was poorly named, should have been called... exhibitions? Exhibitionist? Uninhibited? Something like that. Or, if you want to call it Inhibitions, then make it start full, and slowly drain as you corrupt her.

Something I've been thinking about is that though they never straight out mention it, your character also learns to control their ability, being able to turn it off. I'm not referring to addiction, I mean his ability to negate powers.

See, in the beginning, Kitty can't use her powers when in contact with you, she bounces off. And Emma also states she can't read your mind (which indicates that your power isn't limited to those you touch). But later on Kitty gives you a handjob while phasing, and Emma sends you a telepathic message while giving you a psychic blowjob ("To me my X-Man", which is actually unlocking a pet name, I think).

So my problem is trying to work out actual rules for his power, when it seems it is just following the "rule of cool." My best way of working around this is that just as you help Rogue gain control of her powers, maybe Kitty of Emma work with you to learn to control your powers.

What do you people think? I'm just trying to work it out for... reasons.
Maybe Zero powers automatically nulls any effects that could pose possible harm to his mental/physical state similar to Darwin (his power is to adapt his body on the spot in order to survive any and all attack). Or how it stated in the begging MC doesn't able to control properly so he allowed em to interact with his body/mind to a degree.

Jul 14, 2017
Maybe Zero powers automatically nulls any effects that could pose possible harm to his mental/physical state similar to Darwin (his power is to adapt his body on the spot in order to survive any and all attack). Or how it stated in the begging MC doesn't able to control properly so he allowed em to interact with his body/mind to a degree.
it just sounds like shit writing tbh

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
it just sounds like shit writing tbh
It only needs an in-game explanation (either say it's due to your own level or the corresponding girl's level).

During my first playthrough I actually thought those scenes were directly related to the girls leveling up and was looking forward to more "public teasing" like that. I mean, it would be awesome to have Emma give mental blowjobs during class, or have Kitty phase through your pants for a handjob in the cinema or the pool. Maybe allow Rogue to affect you or other girls for some dom roleplay.

Currently the game is fun and exciting, but I think it needs more focus on her powers and not only the immunity/addiction of the player

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I find it sad people were complaining how hard it was to make girls your sluts but I did it fine without issues like my last playthroughs.
Also tbh stp whining abotu the coee chnges I keep thinkbig it's an acrual update but' it's just people whining

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
no more updates for a while now.
Are we finally at a stable version? Or is he just taking a break xD

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes