Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Really looking forward trying it out and hoping that in this version not everything just bugs out all the time. But I would still play it regardless...

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Finally decided to give this update a try, lots of good behavioral additions to certain scenarios (demanding sexual favors for serum), and more substantial dialogue changes really gave this game some much needed depth

Reactions: Ghostload

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
The L version doesn't fix my crash. I loaded a section a bit before, and every time I get to that point, it crashes. Ignore doesn't work. I might wind up having to track it down.

Plasmites

Dec 28, 2018
Ok I think i am stupid but where is the download for the full game? because I downloaded the latest thing but I get errors? I am sorry if im being stupid

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Ok I think i am stupid but where is the download for the full game? because I downloaded the latest thing but I get errors? I am sorry if im being stupid
990X had a lot of changes and you should download 0.984h as it's the "stable" one as for that I'm sure someone could provide a link for it if you want it, if not I think it's on the main page

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
it needs a new engine and more proper made, we can be lucky for the Mods, without i would kick these "game" meanwhile from my list

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
it needs a new engine and more proper made, we can be lucky for the Mods, without i would kick these "game" meanwhile from my list
A new engine would be quite over the top; It'd have to be changed immensely to fill that new engine and there's a good chance it'd kill his interest overall.

Reactions: Ghostload

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
So... any bugs?
Seems whatever girl you decide to go with will not go do her own thing if you spend time with her in that area. So for example. You happen to go to class with Kitty, you attend class with Kitty, Kitty asks if you want to go to the Danger Room with her, you say yes, you go to the danger room with Kitty, do training there, Kitty doesn't ask you if you want to go anywhere with her (which she should because she never wants to stay in the danger room for more than one time period in succession, none of the girls ever did) she's just there, no dialogue saying she wants to just stay a little longer.

This situation happens with every girl in every location.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes