Vodde

Nov 26, 2017
i'm still playing on old saves - just like Oni wrote in one of posts, you just need to save old version in your room without any event or girl inside then use it in newest version of game. Sometimes (like for me) it works

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i'm still playing on old saves - just like Oni wrote in one of posts, you just need to save old version in your room without any event or girl inside then use it in newest version of game. Sometimes (like for me) it works
i'll see what i got.

Reactions: Vodde

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I should make a save in one of the oldest editions I have which uses the old sex pose and see it works.
EDIT: It does not work in the slightest, upon attempt of loading it just gives me a metric ton of script errors and simply refuses to load. Well it it was oldest version I can possibly find outside the tech demo from like 2014.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
can somebody tell me what's new in 0,99a? I'm not really interested in the tons of bugfixes that came with the b-c-d-e-f-g-h ... versions. what are the major features of 0.99?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
can somebody tell me what's new in 0,99a? I'm not really interested in the tons of bugfixes that came with the b-c-d-e-f-g-h ... versions. what are the major features of 0.99?
m8 it's been said quite a few times, you should use the search feature or just read a little bit. The changes are massive code base changesfor 0.990, outside that it's just a change to the massage option for flirting. I guess as these versions have come out he's added more flavor text as well.
For longevity sake this sort of thing is a great idea, he's working on Jean Grey atm and who knows what else.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
m8 it's been said quite a few times, you should use the search feature or just read a little bit. The changes are massive code base changesfor 0.990, outside that it's just a change to the massage option for flirting. I guess as these versions have come out he's added more flavor text as well.
For longevity sake this sort of thing is a great idea, he's working on Jean Grey atm and who knows what else.
thx. I asked the same question when 0.99 came out but got no answer at all

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Does the mod still work or you need other way to cheat stats?
There's a mod that's just a script for under the good by Anne'o'moose or whatever you can raise the stats of the girls by 100 each time if you want it instantly up.

H3llb0y6665

Mar 1, 2019
is there an issue with rogue and any kind of blowjob cause my game keeps crashing every time i get her to, foot and handjobs are fine, and its just rogue no one else.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes