Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
ahm anyone have some kind of walktrought? since i dont get well the order of events
Rogue: Talk to her and do things
Kitty: She shows up on day 5, talk to her and do things.
Emma: appears on day 6/7, catch her masturbating in the evening in class then talk to her and do things.
Laura: She appears on Day 7 and reappears on day 12/13 once she reappears talk to her and do things.

Bartist

Nov 8, 2018
If I use unren on the game it gives this error at the start.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Dev_Room'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 711, in script
  File "D:\Games\Nieuwe map\Rogue-Like-0.990l-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Games\Nieuwe map\Rogue-Like-0.990l-win\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Dev_Room'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.990l

master022

May 9, 2018
can somebody give me a screenshot where do i need to use the cheats and if there are any cheats to use i need help

IZ2bSA80

Dec 25, 2017
can somebody give me a screenshot where do i need to use the cheats and if there are any cheats to use i need help
You need to edit a file first (Notepad++ will do fine but you can use any text editor)

Go to - Rogue-Like-0.990l-win -> renpy -> common

Then edit the file named - 00console.rpy -

You need to find the line that says - config.console = False - and change it to - config.console = True -

There is a lot of stuff written in there but this specific line isn't really far down, if you're using Notepad++, the line is at 108

If you aren't using Notepad++ then look the first two # that comes after the ones you'll see when you open the file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once that is done, save the file and close the text editor then start the game.
When you're ingame (not in the main menu) hit Shift + O to open the console and Esc to close it.

uzumakijax

May 15, 2019
just recently played the latest version, so far I'm liking it. its still need some fixes and refinement here and there.
looking forward for the new contents(y)

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I've played an earlier version of this game and a good amount of content has been added. The only real downside for me is that there isn't more girl specific events and art depicting new naughty actions or something, like when you catch Emma Frost in the classroom for the first time. Maybe I just need to play a bit more though to see

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I've played an earlier version of this game and a good amount of content has been added. The only real downside for me is that there isn't more girl specific events and art depicting new naughty actions or something, like when you catch Emma Frost in the classroom for the first time. Maybe I just need to play a bit more though to see
This game would be a sandbox of interesting/sexy activities to do if only he added replayable events and spruced up dialogue. Sadly by now everyone knows how Oni is, so any interesting additions will either come super slowly or not at all. It's a shame seeing all the wasted potential.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes