mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
This game would be a sandbox of interesting/sexy activities to do if only he added replayable events and spruced up dialogue. Sadly by now everyone knows how Oni is, so any interesting additions will either come super slowly or not at all. It's a shame seeing all the wasted potential.
I'm not sure there are unique "events" to repeat though? Feel free to point them out to me. All the interactions can be done again if you feel like it for example the skinny dipping, sharing a shower etc. I like how each girl can progress to the same basic set of sex acts essentially and that there's a little bit of breathing room to do stuff during those acts up to one's personal preference but it all feels a little samey.

What I find a bit disappointing I guess is that progress for all the girls is virtually identical and there aren't additional 2d scene art. I noted that Emma Frost actually does have a "scene" where you catch her in the classroom but it's really just a few lines of dialogue and her 2D asset from the sex menu repurposed, not new art. I can understand the limitations of redrawing all the animated acts in the "threesomes" as well but I mean there's a lot of lost potential for more animated art or at least cg art of two girls doing stuff together for the first time. I dunno, a unlockable gallery of "photographs" when you unlock or do the deed with a girl would be a nice touch.

The reason there's not really those events is probably that the player does not have any kind of story or stuff to do that isn't flirting and pressing sex menu a buncha times

jestir

May 4, 2018
This game would be a sandbox of interesting/sexy activities to do if only he added replayable events and spruced up dialogue. Sadly by now everyone knows how Oni is, so any interesting additions will either come super slowly or not at all. It's a shame seeing all the wasted potential.
there is the danger room it lets you replay events

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
there is the danger room it lets you replay events
I'm not sure there are unique "events" to repeat though? Feel free to point them out to me. All the interactions can be done again if you feel like it for example the skinny dipping, sharing a shower etc.

I wasn't talking about replaying the (totally unreplayable) 'events' already in the game. Those are all one-time introduction or transition scenes and there's no need to play them again on the same playthrough. I also wasn't talking about the activities already in the game.

A good example would be the Rogue event with the note during class. That's an actual replayable event, so are the dates, the problem is they're quite monotonous. Making already existing events like those more interesting, adding different actions to do and different results, as well as adding similar events during classes or training, or even when transitioning between locations, that'd make the game way more interesting.

Achillios

Feb 12, 2018
Can't Sleep
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 3696, in <module>
File "game/script Girls.rpy", line 1166, in GirlLikeCheck
AttributeError: 'GirlClass' object has no attribute 'LikeRogue'

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
Hi, I'm new and I have a question, how do I increase the money and the statistics?
You don't need to work or anything. Spend the days and get allowance. Leveling will raise it so does blackmailing, threatening or mindcontroling prof X.

You get levels by studying, attending classes or training in the danger room.

If you are talking about cheating, I really hope you are joking. Scroll a little bit up to see the rant about people asking for what is right in their face.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes