CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Oni said:
And no, I won't be making the cheats only available to higher-tier patrons, because then pirates would get that build anyway, and then only the lower-tier patrons who were playing things honest would get screwed, and that doesn't help anyone.
THIS... I've never understood why developers do that, adding cheat codes and shit only for higher tier patrons, when a pirate can easily get their hands on them, or they're eventually leaked anyways. Some developers even change the cheatcodes between releases, as if the new ones aren't going to be leaked anyways...

Let's not forget the fact that renpy games are really easy to mod if someone has the basic know-how.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Sooooo long story short he's about to add more to his workload.... so people can do something that they can already do just fine. Welp that's cool lets just add another month to the wait ,then add 2 more for the bugs that are gonna be made (Bookmark Removed)

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
THIS... I've never understood why developers do that, adding cheat codes and shit only for higher tier patrons, when a pirate can easily get their hands on them, or they're eventually leaked anyways. Some developers even change the cheatcodes between releases, as if the new ones aren't going to be leaked anyways...

Let's not forget the fact that renpy games are really easy to mod if someone has the basic know-how.
Or certain devs who make it not only patron exclusive but also lock out access to a local save by making the saves server-side only!

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
The girls are more touchy-feely or is it just my impression? Rogue really loves shoving fingers up her bum.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic4

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The girls are more touchy-feely or is it just my impression? Rogue really loves shoving fingers up her bum.
All the girls for me liked it as well because it's what I did for free points (you can tongue them too which I did for points and then never again) but Emma & laura told me they like fingering, Kitty liked Titjobs of all things & rogue had no idea.

Karasu-sama

Feb 12, 2018
I'm not sure how to bug-report this but there's still a few moments when the girls get very contradictory. The example I just experienced was, I was making out with Laura (sub 500 love and inhibition), she, of her own volition, pulled my cock out, looked uncomfortable with it, told me to put it away and then continued to give me a handy. I know that's not the first time I've seen that sort of thing this release.

Reactions: Ghostload

jimd92

May 18, 2017
As far as I know, there is no other game like this, unfortunately.

However, there's a game that might be somewhat similar to this; it's called Titans Tower.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sexyverse-games-collection-2020-02-18-sexyverse-games.39821/

It's a lot shorter, but it's the closest thing to Rogue-like I've encountered so far.
I've always found Sexyverse games to be little more than a few images and an awful lot of text, no choices that make a different and often either short or unfinished.

I tend to avoid them now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
how do you get professor X to ignore public sex with Kitty and Laura?
Laura works the same way as Rogue and Emma, but she needs a higher character level than either of them. For Kitty, you also need to break into Xavier's study at night and find an incriminating photo. Whether you get the photo or not is based on RNG, so it may take a lot of tries. For any girl, once you meet the requirements you just go to Xavier and have them execute Plan [Greek Letter]. If the option to execute the plan appears but the girl won't do it, then you only meet some of the requirements.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Been waiting for Bannerlord to download off Steam today, so I've been messing around with night 1 Rogue again. The furthest I've gotten is 733 love, 166 obedience, and 371 inhibitions. There's gotta be something I'm missing. The stat book nerf to Rogue really hurt night 1 speedrunning. The extra 100 love stat really made things a lot more simple. Rogue being able to catch you naked in the shower again on night 1 helps a little. Perhaps this is as far as one can go now. Did Oni nerf night 1 speedrunning on purpose or is this an unintended side effect?

You can still fuck Kitty, Emma, and Laura on the day or day after you meet them, provided you do everything perfectly.

I will test further, because my internet download speeds are slow and I still have like 5 hours until Bannerlord is playable.

rogue night 1.jpg

Last edited:

vopeci240912

Feb 4, 2020
Been waiting for Bannerlord to download off Steam today, so I've been messing around with night 1 Rogue again. The furthest I've gotten is 733 love, 166 obedience, and 371 inhibitions. There's gotta be something I'm missing. The stat book nerf to Rogue really hurt night 1 speedrunning. The extra 100 love stat really made things a lot more simple. Rogue being able to catch you naked in the shower again on night 1 helps a little. Perhaps this is as far as one can go now. Did Oni nerf night 1 speedrunning on purpose or is this an unintended side effect?

You can still fuck Kitty, Emma, and Laura on the day or day after you meet them, provided you do everything perfectly.

I will test further, because my internet download speeds are slow and I still have like 5 hours until Bannerlord is playable.

View attachment 602580
Wait, you motherfuckers speed run this game?

For me it's all about that build up for Emma and NOBODY else. God, Emma...

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes