Oct 21, 2019
Question is: Is it actually a build if so did he just upload the previous build and call it "1.0" or is it just a still image?

Or perhaps he had us fooled all along and had the next build up and ready?

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Whoever reads it after 2020 - check this shit out for nostalgia sake.

Newest quarantine update (Aprils fools) is the funnies shit I saw in a very long time. Like, X-man mutant school in quarantine. With phone sex, social distancing (in hentai game) and health advices. Seriously, it is the funny as hell. And so close to home that it is strange.

Cause, you know, it feels real because it fucking is.

Reactions: Medic4

Vodde

Nov 26, 2017
this build is April Fool's joke so try if you want (spoiler alert: it's funny)

ver. 1.0 April Fool's joke

Linux:
Mac:
Win:

Oni said:
I decided that the last version wasn't exactly living up to the standards of our times, it was feeling a little anachronistic, so I decided to go in a slightly different direction with it.

Rogue-Like 2020 is a more modern take on the format, and due to patron feedback, I've upped the initial cashflow, and increased the rate at which characters' stats grow. There have also been some updates to the story elements. Also Jean is in! She isn't fully implemented yet, but she's in there. Also, you can flirt up to 5 times per time period! Also improved phone sex options. Also, you can study over the phone if you prefer.

For now, keep your old 0.990 copy of the game around for a bit, we'll see how you like this new version first. The new version won't use any of the old save files, but your old saves will be safe and still work with vanilla Rogue-Like: Evolution.

known issues:
- If you go to a different girl's room before Jeans, Jean's intro will play out, but it only does this the one time, so not a big deal.

Have fun

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
What's the April Fool's joke in this one lads?
I probably wont be able to play due to work, I looked at the files and it doesn't SEEM like there's anything really different he just added Jean's button to the game & I saw no artwork of her at all.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
What's the April Fool's joke in this one lads?
I probably wont be able to play due to work, I looked at the files and it doesn't SEEM like there's anything really different he just added Jean's button to the game & I saw no artwork of her at all.
Look at my post. It is literally one post up.

Reactions: Vodde

Xidnet

Mar 18, 2019
For all the flaming we did we have to admit that it is nice if a developer considers makeing a 1st of april game instead of working on the real tital so the fans can have a little laugh

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
update is funny but haves bugs i cant go to girls rooms sicne ui get the "ignore or rollback" screen but if u sit in class u just sit there cause no one is there. plus if u try to go to xavier office its lock and u cant get in. and only thing u can do is use ur phone for phone sex lol Covid 19 invaded rogue like D": be funny if overwatch did somethign funny instead of those dumb googly eyes.. like give every hero's surgical mask and gloves

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes