SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
@ Oni: I am a big fan of this game, but if it's possible I would like to see smooth animtations in the sex scenes, not just something that looks like you are moving a hentai image up and down also some factial expressions would be cool. Other than that I still love the game!

• Angry
Reactions: cooldude33

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
@ Oni: I am a big fan of this game, but if it's possible I would like to see smooth animtations in the sex scenes, not just something that looks like you are moving a hentai image up and down also some factial expressions would be cool. Other than that I still love the game!
Why are you oni he doesn't post here at most he played the expanded version of the game 'cos he added stuff from the mod. As for smoothing it out probably eventually by the year 2525.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Maybe not until the fall, possibly we can be this entire year waiting, and Jean might be implemented after then, or if we are in luck maybe a little bit earlier, if things go smoothly, around like July... August? Honestly considering how much time Oni takes in adding and preparing everything, and now with the new code being developed and putting the current version still out of whack, who knows when it might happen, the only thing I can say for certain is don't hold your breath until he says or it's announced otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostload

Vodde

Nov 26, 2017
Oni said:
Ok, first off, I do want to discuss the ongoing health crisis going around the world lately. I'm doing fine for now, and will keep you updated if anything changes on that front. I've been doing what I can to self-isolate. It's important for everyone to stay on top of this, avoid people as best you can, even if you don't have symptoms you can still pass things on. Wash your hands regularly and unless you're sure they're clean, avoid touching your face. There are far better sources of information than myself, like this Keep healthy, keep those you come into contact with healthy, don't panic, but don't be lax either. ;)

Anyway, this one should clean up various little issues. Rogue's stat popups weren't happening during her intro, that should be fixed now. Some of the face expressions during sex have been tweaked to be more in line with previous versions. Some scene interactions have been cleared up. There were some character display issues in the classroom scenes that should be cleared up. Various other stuff.

One minor element I added was, any time you see a girl naked for the first time, or she sees you naked for the first time, there is a potential dialogue, but in some cases this dialog is skipped because it wouldn't really fit with the circumstances of the scene. I've made a tweak to this so that now if the dialogue is skipped, alternate dialogue appears in the potential chitchats later to achieve the same results.
0.990l - linux
0.990l - mac
0.990l - win

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Why are you oni he doesn't post here at most he played the expanded version of the game 'cos he added stuff from the mod. As for smoothing it out probably eventually by the year 2525.
Well I didn't know who post what here, I just thought he did post his own stuff. Some do some don't. Hmm it will be smooth by 2525 you say? Great thats when Dashies Mixtape drops! xD

Reactions: Ghostload and Vodde
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes