Feb 4, 2020
...... ,,, <- Here, take a few.

Anyway, this is just a code refresh. He changed how the game was coded. So the whole 990-990z are pretty much alpha bug testing to clean up the new code. The original code base was supposed to just be for Rogue. He patched around it to put Kitty in as well. Then he had to make more patches to support Emma, and the possibility of having more people in a room then the game would normally allow.
Basically, the whole code base was like a Jenga Tower, and every time he tried to change something, it came tumbling down. So he rebuilt it. You won't find much different at this point (other then a lot of bugs), but he is fixing those as they are found. Once the 990 version is stable, then he will begin to work on new content again, and it should be a lot easier to add in new characters.
Thanks for the explanation, so this means there's a lot more content to be expected with a buffed up code, I'm all for it, this game is amazing !

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
a few days out and we are in H already? damn, did something change or was just bug fixes?
Some shmuck was talking about more stuff to do in the game. I don't know what game you've been playing either. The stuff to do in the game is ROGUE and the other girls! -_- It's a fucking H game. It's for fapping. If you're having a hard time you're doing it wrong. Rogue is the easiest fucking lay you can imagine. She's literally begging for dick because she has been dick deprived all her life. If you have a hard time getting in her pants I don't know how to help you... she literally throws herself on my dick every time. It's like "Hi"*jumps dick* "Hey Shuga!" :KEK: It's cute she wants to play all reserved sometimes but then a few days later she'll show up begging for dick. XD After a while it gets kinda annoying cause once you dick her she won't leave you alone. It's okay though, it's a cute annoying. Rogue best waifu.

uzumakijax

May 15, 2019
Some shmuck was talking about more stuff to do in the game. I don't know what game you've been playing either. The stuff to do in the game is ROGUE and the other girls! -_- It's a fucking H game. It's for fapping. If you're having a hard time you're doing it wrong. Rogue is the easiest fucking lay you can imagine. She's literally begging for dick because she has been dick deprived all her life. If you have a hard time getting in her pants I don't know how to help you... she literally throws herself on my dick every time. It's like "Hi"*jumps dick* "Hey Shuga!" :KEK: It's cute she wants to play all reserved sometimes but then a few days later she'll show up begging for dick. XD After a while it gets kinda annoying cause once you dick her she won't leave you alone. It's okay though, it's a cute annoying. Rogue best waifu.
urm i think what jurandir want to say is about the version of the game, but i couldn't agree more that rogue is the best waifu, and as a greedy bastard i am, emma's also my best waifu;)

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
what

Dec 23, 2018
You wrote all of this only because you didn't understand he was talking about the version H? :KEK:

Did you really think he wouldn't know this is a Hentai game? Who even calls these games "H games"... He was clearly talking about being on version H, as the letter updates (bug fixes) are being released pretty quickly, we are on J now lol

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
So I have been really busy lately, so I didn't get to try out the new 0.990 version until today. Unfournately, it seems as of 0.990j my day one guide to fucking Rogue will no longer work. For one thing, I cannot get the shower scene needed on night one anymore. Secondly, and the biggest reason, books only give Rogue +50 now like the other girls, instead of the +150 they used to give her.

I'll play around with the game and see if there's another way, but it's not looking good my friends.

I am very saddened by this. :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Semondemon

person108

Apr 3, 2018
Yes it seems like that being alone in the shower is no longer possible, but sexing Rogue on first night is actually easier now.

Reload until you get the scene where you can barge in on her naked in the shower. Pick [Enter] -> [Sorry, I should have knocked] -> [Actually, could you stick around].

Add to party, take her to your room, and give her the Dazzler book.

Sex -> Touch Breasts -> [Come on please] -> Take off Mesh Top. Keep going until her Lust is above 85 ([Nod] when tits) then GO BACK to sex menu.

[Could you take care of something for me] -> Tit Job -> [I think this could be fun for both]. GO BACK to sex menu.

[Could you put on a show for me] -> Masturbate -> [you look like you could use it] ...
-> [Rogue . . . jump in] -> [Why don't we take care of each other] ...
-> Fuck -> [Turn around, I've got something in mind] -> Other Options ...
-> Shift primary action -> [How about sex] -> [I think you'd enjoy it as much as I would].

Congrats you're now fucking Rogue on your first night at the institute!

As a bonus if you want her to really love you then you could for example, when you cum, choose to either [Warn her] or [Ask to cum in her mouth] -> [Sorry about that]. This puts you above 800 Love which means you can now ask her to be your girlfriend. Score.
This doesn't work anymore. Every time I try to get her to follow me from the showers, she says she's too exposed and leaves without me. I try to salvage it by going to her room, but its too late to do anything and she leaves me in the hall.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
We're gonna legit be here for quite some time, the code changes changed so much stuff that the version could go to z twice and we'd still have problems.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
This doesn't work anymore. Every time I try to get her to follow me from the showers, she says she's too exposed and leaves without me. I try to salvage it by going to her room, but its too late to do anything and she leaves me in the hall.
It doesn't work for you because you haven't done the the correct dialogue choices in the intro.

Refer to the original guide for the correct choices: https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-990h-bugfix-oni.14/page-344#post-2224206

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
So I have been really busy lately, so I didn't get to try out the new 0.990 version until today. Unfournately, it seems as of 0.990j my day one guide to fucking Rogue will no longer work. For one thing, I cannot get the shower scene needed on night one anymore. Secondly, and the biggest reason, books only give Rogue +50 now like the other girls, instead of the +150 they used to give her.

I'll play around with the game and see if there's another way, but it's not looking good my friends.

I am very saddened by this. :(
If you scroll up I already posted how to sex Rogue on first night in the new versions ;). Feel free to rewrite your guide with this new strat if you want to.

Reactions: Ghostload

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
We have a lot of new versions but no actual new content, right? Do we know when that's going to change?
The versioning system is 0.XXXy. Increases in XXX usually mean content changes of some sort while increases in y are bug fixes. The 0.990 series feature was a complete recoding of the game, but it's buggy as all hell so there are a lot of bug fix updates. Don't expect new content of any kind until 0.991, which may feature Jean Grey's introduction and probably won't come out until summer.

Reactions: Shady Tavern Guy

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
So no sex with Jean until winter at the earliest, and an entire year from now at the latest.

If we're lucky.

Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
I'm having an issue any help would be appreciated. the issue i am having is that int he last update you could get your self and the girls to use their powers on professor x so he will leave u alone it wont let me 3 out of 4 or the girls are maxed out and any time i hit plan psi or omega or any of the other ones they just say what?. is there a way to talk to them about that plan or something? what am i missing

Jan 28, 2018
I think you have to studie with them and take classes with them to bring them up to level 5...and in the case of emma, you have to use kitty first and find the picture in xaviers office...this will also only work when kitty is level 5 iirc.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes