MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Heeeeey... What do you say, people, is 0.991 stable enough or should I play 0.984? What about content and save compatibility between those two?

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Here's a mega link for anyone that doesnt wanna deal with that shit website, (I just reuploaded, dont blame me if the APK is some wack hack tool)

Mega
Site is cancer with ads no denying it but beyond that I trust it and been following it for about year and a half by now.
As for APK goes black screen at the start and being not compressed is fine, I just tested it.

Reactions: Vraxous2 and susan4

Slade1717

Sep 18, 2019
Does anyone has a save file
And can someone tell me how I can change their appearance like hair color or get new clothes?

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Hair color, you can't change without unofficial mods.
New clothes, in your room select shop > gifts for [...] to buy sleepwear and lingerie for the selected girl. After that, go talk to the girl to give her the gift. Then, in your room or hers, talk to her, select changer her > wardrobe and play dress up.

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
Is it me or when I check the file game,the latest one got Jean files? Or is it the file just for upcoming big updates?

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
I just downloaded the recent version of the game, but I can't start my saves from .990l. I think I've only ever seen this type of thing happen once.

xemnas234

Jul 2, 2020
Not gonna lie with as much money as Oni makes they could stand to add more content per update feels like we're being milked

leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
Anybody else getting this error when trying to load up old saves from 0.984h?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 432, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'SetColor'

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
Here's a mega link for anyone that doesnt wanna deal with that shit website, (I just reuploaded, dont blame me if the APK is some wack hack tool)

Mega
Welp the latest one some moving animation didn't animated properly some just froze the animation and be just as a picture but hopefully Lisa will port it

Reactions: MankoEater

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Anybody else getting this error when trying to load up old saves from 0.984h?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 432, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'SetColor'
The code was heavily rewritten for 0.990. Old saves will not work.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes