ytriii

Feb 5, 2018
anyone can post " " ? Oni probably faced some critics on patreon too and I wonder what the update is about...

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
anyone can post " " ? Oni probably faced some critics on patreon too and I wonder what the update is about...
Ok, so version e was slightly stable, I will put out a hopefully even more stable version f soon, but also plan to add some new features (including a more stable way to load previous saves) before I wrap 0.991 and move full into 0.992 development.

That out of the way, I wanted to have a discussion about Jean in the game. What do you guys think? Do you like how she behaves? Hate it? Want some changes here or there? Does the art work? Are there simple options that you think would improve her significantly?

Her stats definitely work differently than the other girls, there's a lot of tweaking numbers behind the scenes with her. I intend for you to be able to advance her through a positive, romantic angle, or through a more obedience-based angle. Have you guys been having luck with those? Have you been hitting any unexpected walls and not known how to progress past them? I'm not saying I got all this right out of the gate, so I'd like to know if there are any particular areas that could use a boost. I do expect her early and middle-game to be harder than her endgame.

Try to keep responses to be about gameplay and design stuff here, not so much bug reports. Keep those to the 0.991e/f threads please, just to keep things organized.

Edit: If you want me to make a suggestion on Jean make some and I'll compile something for Oni. I didn't get too far with her as I got bored due to no animations to see besides a handjob and played with her clothing options that's about it.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Ok, so version e was slightly stable, I will put out a hopefully even more stable version f soon, but also plan to add some new features (including a more stable way to load previous saves) before I wrap 0.991 and move full into 0.992 development.

That out of the way, I wanted to have a discussion about Jean in the game. What do you guys think? Do you like how she behaves? Hate it? Want some changes here or there? Does the art work? Are there simple options that you think would improve her significantly?

Her stats definitely work differently than the other girls, there's a lot of tweaking numbers behind the scenes with her. I intend for you to be able to advance her through a positive, romantic angle, or through a more obedience-based angle. Have you guys been having luck with those? Have you been hitting any unexpected walls and not known how to progress past them? I'm not saying I got all this right out of the gate, so I'd like to know if there are any particular areas that could use a boost. I do expect her early and middle-game to be harder than her endgame.

Try to keep responses to be about gameplay and design stuff here, not so much bug reports. Keep those to the 0.991e/f threads please, just to keep things organized.

Edit: If you want me to make a suggestion on Jean make some and I'll compile something for Oni. I didn't get too far with her as I got bored due to no animations to see besides a handjob and played with her clothing options that's about it.
Tell them to hire someone or let them give the project to someone who is more responsible in their work (haha, lol). It’s disrespectful to their sponsors - to release an update, which he really did not even begin to do.

Reactions: DannyhelMont

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Tell them to hire someone or let them give the project to someone who is more responsible in their work (haha, lol). It’s disrespectful to their sponsors - to release an update, which he really did not even begin to do.
Oni ain't gonna hire more coders, ironically he has some passive artists that help him with art here and there. The reason he refuses anymore help is this is still a pet project he has and wants to do it himself code-wise. Now that the under the hood coding stuff is done he might finish Jean relatively quickly but this is Oni quickly so don't expect it anytime soon.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Oni ain't gonna hire more coders, ironically he has some passive artists that help him with art here and there. The reason he refuses anymore help is this is still a pet project he has and wants to do it himself code-wise. Now that the under the hood coding stuff is done he might finish Jean relatively quickly but this is Oni quickly so don't expect it anytime soon.
Got ya, we talking 2222 quickly.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Oni's asking for Jean only suggestions now but if "general suggestion" ever becomes a topic please forward the "more spontaneous events like Laura's new outfit" suggestion for me. Or, if you're feeling lucky, ask for one of those for Jean. Who knows, maybe Oni will give it a shot.
Thanks for the share, by the way.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Wish some patreons ask Oni to make Jean look more like the cartoon, be more tall too, it feels like she is a completely new character

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oni's asking for Jean only suggestions now but if "general suggestion" ever becomes a topic please forward the "more spontaneous events like Laura's new outfit" suggestion for me. Or, if you're feeling lucky, ask for one of those for Jean. Who knows, maybe Oni will give it a shot.
Thanks for the share, by the way.
?iccan be you to Oni as I for rel a ma ptreon

• Haha
Reactions: quiboune

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
f sox I am really dreunk tonight I'm soz guys
tell me youe wants on lauea & game I will make a mention. I am just drunk, soz mods. So tell me wgat updates you want bh
oini asked for a n overall so I'll tell him. But I need you guyss, plrual, you guys/girls make paragrapghs on Jean & Gamr content
soz keep good on me mods I am reallu drunk pls forgive me this time lel, I am a patreon and will contribute ignore mew tbh?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes