D

Deleted member 2497343

What comforts me is knowing that the alphabet has 26 letters,
so when 26 bugfix updates are released I will know that the next one will add something.

God has not abandoned us yet, I am sure we will live to see all interactions with Jean Gray from Chernobyl.

Reactions: Dion.b

Dion.b

Jun 6, 2018
How can i get the first jean encounter i saw on one comment her first encounter was in the bathroom/shower so i went in and out for 2 weeks but still didnt get her is there anything specifik you need to do to activare the event?

Dion.b

Jun 6, 2018
Jean is so hard to find after the initial meeting, I've tried everywhere and not once has she appeared. I go to her room occasionally thinking she may just be messing around and ignoring my knocks at her door but that's a nope too.

Is this how Oni make's her un-likable? Making her the hardest person to find lol.
How did you get that meeting and were was it what time and what day?

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
You know what's a general feature I want? For the women to flash you randomly. The assets are there for shit like shirts pulled down and skirts flipped up, so it'd just be a matter of coding. It just sounds hot having them flash you, either randomly or on command.

Reactions: KristopheH
Jul 14, 2018
No point. You can get basically everything in less than three hours, and the point isn't the end but how you got there.

You know what's a general feature I want? For the women to flash you randomly. The assets are there for shit like shirts pulled down and skirts flipped up, so it'd just be a matter of coding. It just sounds hot having them flash you, either randomly or on command.
Pretty sure that's already a thing. I may be mixing the mod in there, but I don't think I am.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Cool. Are saves compatible?
It should not that I'm 100% sure.
If anything just use link, upload save there and edit thing's you want.
Like for memes if you change Loose stat to 0 on Emma or Laura they will react similar to Rogue and Kitty durning anal.

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Pretty sure that's already a thing. I may be mixing the mod in there, but I don't think I am.
I don't think so. They'll do it in the shower with the towel, but I'm talking anywhere. Like Emma won't pull down her shirt just because you asked or whatever, you have to just strip her partway.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I don't think so. They'll do it in the shower with the towel, but I'm talking anywhere. Like Emma won't pull down her shirt just because you asked or whatever, you have to just strip her partway.
Yeah. Usually when they are flirting with you. I've had it happen in the classroom and outside. You do have to have them as exhibitionists before they start doing that though.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes