abada25

Sep 30, 2019
It is a nice game, yeah. But i think this game should have filled with lot more girls already. The game has 0 story, and almost all the text are pretty basic one sentence stuff. If you don't like grinding, using a cheat to unlock everything don't make you lose almost anything.

Idk... I think there are lot less characters and clothing than it should be in a game like that.

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
i agree with you abada25 we could get much more clothes and character it's a shame Oni take so much time...

Xem

Jul 17, 2019
i agree with you abada25 we could get much more clothes and character it's a shame Oni take so much time...
not really keep in mind that oni its alone on this and he pretty much doesn't have a discord or anything like that so the community helps him out on the tough times further more imagine what a mess would be to move say like 20+ clothes for each girl from one version to another, i don't have a loot of experience with personal projects but if i can assure to you something its that coding its not easy as a matter of fact you some times get one line wrong and who knows the whole thing might just get fucked its very tedious and stupidly frustrating to figure things out and it seems that so far this boy its all by himself but ill give you some benefit of the doubt there he really doesn't give the paterons enough updates about whats he working on so it some times might look a bit like he is
slacking off

Xem

Jul 17, 2019
It is a nice game, yeah. But i think this game should have filled with lot more girls already. The game has 0 story, and almost all the text are pretty basic one sentence stuff. If you don't like grinding, using a cheat to unlock everything don't make you lose almost anything.

Idk... I think there are lot less characters and clothing than it should be in a game like that.
well there is not a loot in regards to story since it really isn't a visual novel nor a date sim its more on the side of sandbox games and Im pretty sure the reason because there is not too much content its to keep things on the more stable and manageable side of things idk you but what we already have it seems buggy enough i think that sort of content will come but maybe in 3 years at the best once we got all the charters from the old pool out like Gwen pool and storm and all of that i think he really needs some one to help him develop but first of all i have never been his patreon so don't have too much of a voice regarding those things and second he has never expressed since i followed the game the need of someone else to help him in the game and who can judge him the thing has been for oni a gold mine don't think he wants to end this too soon a pity if u ask me, but that is how things are.

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
i though since the modding rogue-like evolution was stop, the peoples working on the modding was now helping Oni no?... i read that somewhere so

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
i though since the modding rogue-like evolution was stop, the peoples working on the modding was now helping Oni no?... i read that somewhere so
Nope, looks like they are creating the game's spinoff. From their discord

> Hey guys, me and Czetwain have been working on a spin-off of Rogue-Like with Oni's permission, we're calling it Brotherhood-Like: Scarlet...

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hey guys, anyone knows what the newest version has/fixed? Changelog kinda stops at V0.991e

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Nope, looks like they are creating the game's spinoff. From their discord

> Hey guys, me and Czetwain have been working on a spin-off of Rogue-Like with Oni's permission, we're calling it Brotherhood-Like: Scarlet...

In a just world, they'd have created Rogue-Like and Oni would of been their artist.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
It is funny that the mod almost offers more clothing, and more importantly, different clothing.

Not just "laced" versions of existing ones.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes