Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Any new features?
Added 3 new characters, all poses from the Kamasutra and 100 new costumes...
30 sec in. and the game already crash on me Good Work Oni
Before downloading, the user must have the skill to read this "STIL NOT FINAL FORM"
If you play from the beginning, then version E looks more stable. But neither the E version nor the F can be called stable. Wait for the final release of the 0.991 series

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018

Sorry about the delay on this one. It should clean up a few of the bugs, but it's still not the final 0.991 release since there are some features I'd like to include but haven't had the time to finish.

It should be noted that pre-0.991 saves will likely still not work in this build, but that is is something I intend to fix before moving to 0.992 development. In the meantime, a patron has noted that if you load a save in 0.990m and then open the "Leave" menu, showing the various places you can go, make a save there, and then load that save in 0.991 and go to a new location, you should be able to continue from there. This should be fine, the issue is not that saves are corrupted or anything, it's that the game has become confused as to where exactly to "drop" the player into the world.
Sorry about the delay on this one. It should clean up a few of the bugs, but it's still not the final 0.991 release since there are some features I'd like to include but haven't had the time to finish.

It should be noted that pre-0.991 saves will likely still not work in this build, but that is is something I intend to fix before moving to 0.992 development. In the meantime, a patron has noted that if you load a save in 0.990m and then open the "Leave" menu, showing the various places you can go, make a save there, and then load that save in 0.991 and go to a new location, you should be able to continue from there. This should be fine, the issue is not that saves are corrupted or anything, it's that the game has become confused as to where exactly to "drop" the player into the world.

Okay here's the f build btw as well;
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Edit: I hadn't realized Ric would post it, I merely checked randomly this morning and saw an update oh well it's the other versions too. Edit2: There's a bug where the game goes to the error screen when you sleep in your bed, a workaround is to sleep in other girls rooms.

Last edited:

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Yeah. Usually when they are flirting with you. I've had it happen in the classroom and outside. You do have to have them as exhibitionists before they start doing that though.
Weird. All of mine are exhibitionists, and not a single time have they done that.

Doforanything

Jun 28, 2020
I have thinking of after you have sex with Rogue, Kitty, Emma and Laura. here is logic, does that mean they never get pregnant? and what about professor x, he shouldn't stop this and let both them and Male protagonist fun in public?

Jul 14, 2018
I have thinking of after you have sex with Rogue, Kitty, Emma and Laura. here is logic, does that mean they never get pregnant? and what about professor x, he shouldn't stop this and let both them and Male protagonist fun in public?
It's a school populated by a couple of adults and dozens, if not hundreds, of teenagers.

Hormone-crazed teenagers.

Hormone-crazed teenagers who can do things like fly, walk through walls, teleport, float around silently, have to try to be seen and are usually invisible, just mindblank people, and so on.

Hormone-crazed teenagers who can do things like fly, etc and who all have their own private rooms but only one communal shower for all genders.

If Xavier isn't mixing birth control in the food, he's an idiot.

That, or Xavier is Team Magneto-Was-Right and is just making sure there's going to be a small army of mutants in... oh, 15-20 years.

Gavote

Jun 3, 2017
Also, it's weird how the only flirt option that seems to raise addiction rate is "touch cheek" and not hold hands or anything else.
Rogue is a slut for holding hands, so it'd be an easy way to get her hooked.
Please try to keep this in mind; Rogue wears gloves. Your addictive properties require skin to skin contact.

Doforanything

Jun 28, 2020
It's a school populated by a couple of adults and dozens, if not hundreds, of teenagers.

Hormone-crazed teenagers.

Hormone-crazed teenagers who can do things like fly, walk through walls, teleport, float around silently, have to try to be seen and are usually invisible, just mindblank people, and so on.

Hormone-crazed teenagers who can do things like fly, etc and who all have their own private rooms but only one communal shower for all genders.

If Xavier isn't mixing birth control in the food, he's an idiot.

That, or Xavier is Team Magneto-Was-Right and is just making sure there's going to be a small army of mutants in... oh, 15-20 years.
Well yeah, But i was thinking like in showers or girl's room or male protagonist room. maybe to do that, and my idea was to talk Xavier to remove one of the girls food with birth control. a'right, and like to rule this school over Xavier by use his weakness of photo.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Please try to keep this in mind; Rogue wears gloves. Your addictive properties require skin to skin contact.
There's literally an option for gloves or no gloves.
You choose "no gloves" and you get a single sliver of addiction, even if you choose to continue holding hands for multiple turns.
It's a tiny fraction of what you'd get if you brushed her cheek, even though you have more skin-contact over a longer period.

Jul 14, 2018
Well yeah, But i was thinking like in showers or girl's room or male protagonist room. maybe to do that, and my idea was to talk Xavier to remove one of the girls food with birth control. a'right, and like to rule this school over Xavier by use his weakness of photo.
That was more a joke than anything.

Odds are good the girls are handing their own birth control methods or otherwise immune. Laura and Rogue’s powers likely obliterate any active sperm (you’ve got powers, you don’t have powered jizz), Kitty phases it out, and Emma and Jean will just mindscoop the swimmers out.

You’d need to convince them to get pregnant (assuming two of them even could).

Roe934

Oct 10, 2017
Is it just me or

Jean affection do stuck at 500 ish only

And i cant see the +'red numbers' anymore

Apr 21, 2020
Hey new here, I have a few questions
1. Is there a love route / dom route? If so how do I dominate the girls?

2. I can't seem to do anything with the Teachet Frost ( Emma ), i even have the cheat mod, it says to meet her after class, i do but i can't do anything?

3. Kitty gave me a paper, told me to write anything on it and she'll do it, how do I write on it?

4. In 3some scene, Kitty and Rogue only kiss, how do I make them do more?

Thanks..

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Anyone else ever do a play-through where you resolutely refuse any contact verbal or physical with any of the girls, study, train and be a good boy?
I tried getting to max level before starting any relationship with the girls but Rogue will forcefully touch you at the beginning if you refuse her (at least if you're a jerk).

Hey new here, I have a few questions
1. Is there a love route / dom route? If so how do I dominate the girls?
If you're asking this you clearly haven't played, but usually you'll have to get them addicted to you and slowly force them to do favors. If they refuse the favor you're asking try getting them more addicted before trying again or try something lighter.
That goes for Emma, too. Offer a massage or something to get started.
3. Kitty gave me a paper, told me to write anything on it and she'll do it, how do I write on it?
I have never seen that event so I'll guess it's exclusive to the mod.
4. In 3some scene, Kitty and Rogue only kiss, how do I make them do more?
Threesome commands should be under "Others" or something like this, the same menu you find Undress commands in.

Doforanything

Jun 28, 2020
That was more a joke than anything.

Odds are good the girls are handing their own birth control methods or otherwise immune. Laura and Rogue’s powers likely obliterate any active sperm (you’ve got powers, you don’t have powered jizz), Kitty phases it out, and Emma and Jean will just mindscoop the swimmers out.

You’d need to convince them to get pregnant (assuming two of them even could).
Well, Now i can't tell Jean about mindscoop the swimmers out for some reason and i just saved two save files. i just met her on showers and i don't know the way to tell her.

Also, I already talk Emma about mindscoops the swimmers out. that is it. but how do i convince them to get pregnant?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well, Now i can't tell Jean about mindscoop the swimmers out for some reason and i just saved two save files. i just met her on showers and i don't know the way to tell her.

Also, I already talk Emma about mindscoops the swimmers out. that is it. but how do i convince them to get pregnant?
You don't because oni has already stated he doesn't want to draw the girls preggo due to the amount of art assets it'd take.

Jul 14, 2018

I'm trying to politely tell you it ain't ever happening.

Oni's not in to that. If you are, play something else.

I have no damned idea why everyone keeps insisting their pet fetishes be put in every damned game they encounter. There's plenty of other people out there making games where pregnancy's a thing. Go play those.

And don't ask me where they are. Not my thing.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Anyone else ever do a play-through where you resolutely refuse any contact verbal or physical with any of the girls, study, train and be a good boy?
Yeah, but it goes nowhere obviously. They just kind of pop in and out of the background while you click the same attend class or train option over and over. No real point in playing like that.

Is it just me or

Jean affection do stuck at 500 ish only

And i cant see the +'red numbers' anymore
You gotta level her obedience after 500, before you can continue her love route.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes