Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
So played the new available Jean stuff.

I have to admit I like her being the fiery red head who thinks she's top dog and you slowly have to break her. She slowly warms up to the main character and eventually starts to break a bit.

Also, totally called that she openly uses her powers to have sex with people and then mind wipes them afterward.

As for the art, I'm ok with it, but IMO something a little closer to what she looked like in the 2003 show might have been better.

Looking forward to seeing more. She and Emma are obviously not virgins from the start and they shouldn't have quite the same innocent love route the other girls have.

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
For things I wish were in the game, they door was open for the girls basically using their powers to "assault" you, such as Kitty using her powers to give you an invisible handjob, or Emma using telepathy to give a blowjob. While the latter was...kinda implemented via the alternative to phone sex, it would be nice to have random events where some girls can do this with other girls present instead of the current implementation where they just kinda drag you to your room.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
So which method is best in gaining Jean's favour? She seems hard at the beginning
Start off by touching her check to get the whole addiction thing going. After that I was rude to her. You get more points if you are rude to her but you can go to far. (Thank God for roll back to undo when you do push to hard.)

You can buy her a dildo or the 3rd book (Since it is about her.) for love points.

Jun 11, 2018
I play all the Jean content that is available, and i must say that i like the fact that she is a bitch, its gonna be a real adventure to turn her into a slut, but i have to say that i think her face is kinda ugly, i really dont like it, she looks very stupid, or very ugly, she
could have been a hot redhead but instead she looks plain and boring, in the series she looks HOT she could have look like this...
images.jpg

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I play all the Jean content that is available, and i must say that i like the fact that she is a bitch, its gonna be a real adventure to turn her into a slut, but i have to say that i think her face is kinda ugly, i really dont like it, she looks very stupid, or very ugly, she
could have been a hot redhead but instead she looks plain and boring, in the series she looks HOT she could have look like this...
View attachment 717647
I dunno that Jean has a jaw that can cut diamond. The one we got is more based on the comics I guess. I'm not the biggest fan of her being a slut before I touch her whereas I don't care how women treat me, everyone treats me like shit irl so I just mentally block it out.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Trying to check the change-log to see what is new since I last played, but there's so many bugfix versions that I can't seem to find any that actually add things.

Well, apparently Jean is in now, and she has a similar addiction mechanic to rogue?
Edit: they all get addicted now? Interesting.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Feels like there's too many submenus to go through to get to anything. First you need to press chat, then select who to chat with, even i there's nobody else in the room. (maybe move the text chat options to the phone in the inventory, so you can default talk to the person you're looking at?) then you have Romance, then you have flirt, THEN you get to select what to do.

Remove the romance menu and have flirt be one level up, along with dirtytalk, date and sex.
Having one long list of options is better than having three short lists nested inside each other.

Also, it's weird how the only flirt option that seems to raise addiction rate is "touch cheek" and not hold hands or anything else.
Rogue is a slut for holding hands, so it'd be an easy way to get her hooked.

Last edited:

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Is it just me or does the newest android port have most of the animations frozen?
Blowjobs and such work, but sex with either girls is just static now, ni movement

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes