Jul 14, 2018
I've been playing this since Emma was new and I never knew leveling gave you points to spend.
I understand this is a game where you look at pictures while cranking whatever you’ve got but....

The level up message mentions the points. There’s a Level Up menu in your room that mentions them.

I guess I’m just wondering ..... how?

legitimate question here, I want to make sure that important mechanics get properly explained if I manage to crap something out.

DagonKel

Jul 27, 2017
I understand this is a game where you look at pictures while cranking whatever you’ve got but....

The level up message mentions the points. There’s a Level Up menu in your room that mentions them.

I guess I’m just wondering ..... how?

legitimate question here, I want to make sure that important mechanics get properly explained if I manage to crap something out.
To use points you must go to your room and select "special option"
From there find and select "Leveling menu"
Then either select your character or the girls and spend the points .

Jul 14, 2018
To use points you must go to your room and select "special option"
From there find and select "Leveling menu"
Then either select your character or the girls and spend the points .

I was asking how the hell someone could have missed that Points existed.

Because they're referenced every single time you or anyone else levels up, on top of it being an option in the room.

So if there's just something I'm missing in how it was glossed over, somehow, I'd like to know so that I don't do that in anything I create.

Last edited:

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
is this like your first video game ever or what?
You're supposed to try things just to see what ticks irregardless of consequence, that's the beauty of vidya gaems.
They weren't trying new things. They didn't know leveling gave you points to spend on the characters.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
ayy boss here's an update:

Ok, this one clears up a few bugs, and probably adds some new ones, so. . . fun. It adds two new features,

1. you can now control the viewpoint during fondling scenes. You can set it to be upper-body focused, lower body focused, mid-torso-focused, or fully zoomed out. I expect that there might be unanticipated cases where this will end up looking weird, so point out when this happens, like at exactly what point was the view not centered where you would expect it to. Note that it will not always re-center to where you had it if it shifts automatically (say because someone orgasmed).

2. I added the ability for Jean to do psychic handjobs. This is far from the final version of this feature, but it's a start. She should suggest it when you try to do a normal handjob and then the option will be in the list of activities.

And here's the st0ff:
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
ayy boss here's an update:

Ok, this one clears up a few bugs, and probably adds some new ones, so. . . fun. It adds two new features,

1. you can now control the viewpoint during fondling scenes. You can set it to be upper-body focused, lower body focused, mid-torso-focused, or fully zoomed out. I expect that there might be unanticipated cases where this will end up looking weird, so point out when this happens, like at exactly what point was the view not centered where you would expect it to. Note that it will not always re-center to where you had it if it shifts automatically (say because someone orgasmed).

2. I added the ability for Jean to do psychic handjobs. This is far from the final version of this feature, but it's a start. She should suggest it when you try to do a normal handjob and then the option will be in the list of activities.

And here's the st0ff:
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Damn about time we get to change the view point lol

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I guess i need to wait the author or someone else for downlaod the new patch on Mega
Here's an alternate; I used Zippyshare because it's free, requires no account to use and it's a no adware bollocks upload provider. Hard to really find these days or the upload is ten pounds of crap in a hat.
Here's an alt which is Catbox.moe but only Windows 'cos I deleted the Mac/Linux as I'm a Wangblows 7 user meself and have no reason to hang onto those.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes