iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The handholding meme has gotten pretty old and played out, but it's fitting with Rogue.
She's desperate for human contact, and the MC has an addictive touch, so it should be a good way to get her hooked without needing her stats to be especially high.
Laura liking headpats is fun too, but both options barely seen to increase addiction at all, which is a let-down.

Last edited:
Reactions: fiddlesticks

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
The Blue Lady (Mystique) is from the modded version, which features a shitload more artwork. That's probably the discrepancy.

If you want to see more of her, go to the Brotherhood hideout, should be accessible from the Campus screen.
It is really funny that Oni is the "art guy" while the mod offers more.

Yeah, lets me honest, they are not as good as Oni's but unlike Oni, they don't get $6K a month...

• Haha
Reactions: OmegaZXA

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
I was slow to warm to Jean but now I like her I guess the what she wears outside change option is not available yet

SamohtSirrom

May 22, 2020
So has anyone with a Patreon membership asked this creator about making .apk versions in order to sell directly to mobile users? Also I read the original draft of his project the guy said 2 months (we are on year 4) about his goal was $500 monthly "To help fund creation" at over $6... Why not hire someone to work for him if this is so much work?

SamohtSirrom

May 22, 2020
Don't know if this is in the right area (If not please either move it where it should be or delete it please) but if you guys like an added challenge I have a three things you can do to make it harder.
1)Stay in your room with the door locked until you reach level 4 (by choosing "Study" for each period during the day, takes around 6 game days) under level up Reduce the effectiveness of your addictive touch to minimum levels.
2)Use only Compliment and Date in order to max out love versus using touch addiction
3)Cause a girl to become an Exhibitionist WITHOUT confronting Xavier (yes quick saving and Back are okay to use on this challenge, still very hard)
I've confirmed that all 3 of these can be done.
also for added fun if you complete task 3 set "birthday suit" as a custom outfit and have them wear it everyday.

Reactions: Medic4

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
So has anyone with a Patreon membership asked this creator about making .apk versions in order to sell directly to mobile users? Also I read the original draft of his project the guy said 2 months (we are on year 4) about his goal was $500 monthly "To help fund creation" at over $6... Why not hire someone to work for him if this is so much work?
Oni has issues with learning how to code andreleasing base game itself, porting APK for him is just another whole can of worms.

Besides there already several competent people who done decent port job.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes