Feels21

Jul 14, 2020
I bought the hability to Rogue to touch but I'm stuck, what should I do? And I've console activated, what can I do to make sex faster?

Jul 14, 2018
I bought the hability to Rogue to touch but I'm stuck, what should I do? And I've console activated, what can I do to make sex faster?
During class hours, find her, touch her cheek, say she looked cute, go to class or whatever. After class, go find her, study with her, make out with her. Kiss, try to touch her, ease off if she says no and just go back to kissing.

Repeat that about... I dunno, three, four days.

In Oniworld, if you touch a girl's cheek 5+ times a day and then spend some study sessions making out, she's now completely fine with you going ass to pussy while you fuck. Don't ask me, I didn't write the thing.

Repeat that for Kitty.

Swap head-pats for cheek touching for Laura.

I forget what Emma likes, so just do what you did for Laura and Rogue.

I haven't played with Jean enough, but probably some variation of that.

Honestly, though, as long as you interact with them, flirt a little, and do not select the "Fuck Off" options, even if you immediately grab their genitals so they smack you away, they'll still eventually go along willingly.

It's harder to lose than it is to win.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Medic4

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Am I missing something, or OP still does not include 0.991h version?
It seems so. A mod needs to update the OP, but doing that when a new version pops up every other week is annoying. I'm pretty sure nothing significant was added since 0.991g so no one really bothers with that.

Chrishino

Mar 21, 2019
Does anyone have copy version 0.984h?
Seems I can't load my save data on this version
Or maybe can't anyone share your complete save data?

Last edited:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
I haven't played with Jean enough, but probably some variation of that.
Kissing her cheek gives the most stats out of the skin-contacting options early on. And skin contact is good because it raises addiction (rate) which leads to her wanting/"needing" to touch you again.

Since I know people don't read tooltips or tutorials: part of the reason the girls go along with the perv PC is that his touch is literally addictive. This is not a "bonus feature" you need to unlock or something to make them stick around after sex, touching a girl's cheek 4 times a day will have her crawling to you like you're the only cigarette vendor in town!

However except for Jean it's incredibly easy to just find one opening action the girl is willing to do (in private) and just bootstrap from there because each time a girl agrees to an act the first time you gain an absurd amount of points. I'm sure that works with Jean too somehow I just haven't found the initial opening yet because she hangs around in public a lot and refuses to follow me.

Reactions: Medic4

Sacra_Umbra

Oct 7, 2019
Buddy, Marvel now is NOT like what it was then. Even recently, they showed Toad Cannabalising Wasp, then getting his head eaten off by Hank Pym in giant form. They had outright rape before, so yeah, incest is perfectly acceptable. Ever wonder what Wanda and QS get up to in their free time?
It was Blob, not Toad. I mean, this guy is fat AF, it's kinda hard to confuse him with someone else, lol. Also, it reminds me of Ultimate Juggernaut... Eh, I miss him. He was such a nice fellow, I almost shed a manly tear when he died.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Okay, a couple of opinions on the current state of the game.

As for the new character Jean, I have heard people complain how she doesn't look very much like the Jean on the show, and as I hadn't seen the show before, I watched the first two episodes of the first season and I have to agree. Jean isn't exactly like the show. But, nor is Kitty or Rogue - I haven't seen Emma or Laura yet - and I like Oni's versions of all three girls better. I think the reason why I like Oni's versions better is that the show uses a style where when the lines meet, they have sharp, distinct angles. I think Oni's art has softer lines and more attractive characters.

I started a new game with the 'h' version of the game. I had no ground breaking bugs and I was able to take Jean to go as far as I can with her - obviously no fucking at the moment.

Considering that Oni added a new character with this much content, I would mark this up a success for him. He has been putting out updates in the same manner for years and I don't think this update was anymore lacking than any of his others. A thumbs up in my opinion. (y)

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes