Swampy_Leshij

May 10, 2018
Tbh avoid Akabur's stuff, princess trainer was all right but any spark he had just kinda left him. Alot of his later games were kinda just the same stuff but even grindier because he didn't feel like doing art.
Can't exactly disagree, but I still like most of his games. I like his art style and this whole grind thing, despite it becoming dull from time to time. But hey, tastes differ. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The Broken Heart Bordello is probably the most ambitious of his projects. I played through 5 chapters and loved the story so far.

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
I just noticed, this game has been in development for 4 years, and in 2021 they become 5 years.

In all that time we have 5 girls now with a 6th on the way, no real expansion of gameplay or the adding of events tied to the development of the girls' stats, and Oni appears comfortable with this cycle of yearly delivering one new girl that's feature complete with no end in sight to this cycle.

This makes me wonder when Oni will consider Rogue-Like complete or what he plans to do after Storm is out. If the ultimate goal is to have all X-Men girls in the game then this game will end in... What? 10 years? 20 years? How many X-Men girls and girls tangentially related (characters like Squirrel Girl and Gwenpool, I mean) to the X-Men are there left to add?

Rokushiki

Aug 12, 2016
This makes me wonder when Oni will consider Rogue-Like complete or what he plans to do after Storm is out. If the ultimate goal is to have all X-Men girls in the game then this game will end in... What? 10 years? 20 years? How many X-Men girls and girls tangentially related (characters like Squirrel Girl and Gwenpool, I mean) to the X-Men are there left to add?
Jean Grey, Polaris, Storm, Kitty Pryde, Rogue, Rachel Summers, Psylocke, Jubilee, Marrow, Cecelia Reyes, Emma Frost, Mirage, Sunpyre, Sage, Aurora, Husk, Stacy X, Lifeguard, Armor, Hepzibah, Angel Salvatore, Karma, Dagger, Hope Summers, Frenzy, X-23, Warbird, Blink, Firestar, M, Bloodstorm, Trinary, Wolfsbane, Tempus, Mystique, Lady Mastermind, Omega Sentinel, Pixie, Magma, Magik, Domino, Boom-Boom, Ariel, Danger, Petra, Sway.

those are the 46 women who have, at one point or another, been on the MAIN X-men team.

edit: I forgot Dazzler. 47.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zatrian

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
INFINITE WHAMMEN; In reality adding A L L the girls would be incredibly insane, hell he's asking new girls to keep patreon payers in check as it is. The only reason why I don't whine & I usually tell everyone else not to bother is he asks for one dollar for his game.
Besides you don't even need to bother outside new versions & press releases that get posted here anyways.
If Storm comes out as quick as I'm hopeful for, I hope Oni tinkers mechanics, adds new dates, adds ways to get money, changes art around for things. Cosmetic things are nice but it needs art to back it up in scenes, Emma could also use some redrawing.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Isn't Oni also working on 2nd positions for all the girls? I think I heard about that on here
Yeah it started with Jean's doggystyle but has no unique position still, Laura has doggy & missionary, next update will supposedly feature Rogue's missionary & Jeans unique missionary pose. All the girls will soon have interchangeable doggy/missionary I suppose or to say the least a unique front position, I hope Storm goes cowgirl too

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yeah it started with Jean's doggystyle but has no unique position still, Laura has doggy & missionary, next update will supposedly feature Rogue's missionary & Jeans unique missionary pose. All the girls will soon have interchangeable doggy/missionary I suppose or to say the least a unique front position, I hope Storm goes cowgirl too
Cool, thanks. I honestly haven't played the game since he first added X-23 so it's been more than a minute. I might come back once those 2nd scenes are in. Might help to spice up the gameplay

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Is it me or the doggystyle for Jean and Laura look awful?
Laura's is a bit awkward to me but it is way better than her front position. Jean's seems fine to me, it is a variation of Rogue's anyways. Tbf Jean and Rogue also have the only good footjob poses so maybe he will just copy those for the other girls too.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
i was away for a while and got surprised that storm is going to be in the game, can't wait for august to bang her

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
So, how do I get Emma Frost to warm up to me? She still seems really reluctant to discuss anything about relationships or sexual, and while it offered a tip to visit her after classes ... well, I did but nothing happened. I tried talking to her, flirting, asking her out. I just didn't see any options there.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes