potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
hey idk if what i have is just buggy and missing content or it doesnt exist, but who has a second sex position and how do you access it? thank in advance :)

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
hey idk if what i have is just buggy and missing content or it doesnt exist, but who has a second sex position and how do you access it? thank in advance :)
Just before you start to have sex, there is an option to "Turn her." That's what you are looking for.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Not sure if Oni has the ability to pull that off. Little afraid to see how that looks.
The only thing I never really liked with Oni's art was Laura's missionary position at first. Now it's grown on me.

I'm sure Oni could do handle it with no issues. Oni is one of the better western artists in my opinion.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I really wish he'd redraw those scenes, emma has kitty's face during her sex position as well but it doesn't bother me as much as the other two. I mean Kitty has perspective issues, especially when she orgasms it looks like her mouth has encompassed 90% of her lower jaw, Emma suffers a similiar issue it looks really weird.
I really like Laura's doggy more than her missionary but that was just 'cos the whole thing looks real weird but her other things like her titjob are great so meh.

Reactions: Medic4 and Darkmanx

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
If you look at the art, I think Laura's sex position was intended to be her literally laying on her side with one leg straight up in the air. But then I guess Oni couldn't make the animation work out so he rotated the images without redrawing them.

Sam1231

Mar 22, 2018
Hello there! I don't know what is wrong, I installed the latest version and yet don't see the 'turn her' option with Laura. Can you please take a screenshot or something like that?

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
If you look at the art, I think Laura's sex position was intended to be her literally laying on her side with one leg straight up in the air. But then I guess Oni couldn't make the animation work out so he rotated the images without redrawing them.
He also didn't layer properly which is why she has the most disturbing sex animation in the game

• Haha
Reactions: Medic4

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
He also didn't layer properly which is why she has the most disturbing sex animation in the game
Which again goes to the point that many people have made: Oni can be very lazy.

He has some of the best art, and the concept of the game is good, which together makes this one of the better games, but Oni's drive to do anything other than his art is obviously very low and he does the minimum to keep his Patrons happy.

Reactions: blarg0192

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Would be great if Oni improved on the scenes with all characters, like making them more unique during various scenes, and adding more obviously, it would be super great.

I love Emma and Rogue the most so far, I just hope they get far more, especially Emma. Maybe Missionary or something? XD

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes